PeopleReady Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 23, 2018

2.0

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PeopleReady (Miami, FL) in February 2018.

Interview

By far one of the worst experiences with a Recruiter. The recruiter was not prepared I had to wait 10 minutes prior to the interview to begin. Branch office looked dated and needed to be cleaned. I asked several company related questions that were not clearly answered. The whole process seemed shady. I personally did not contact the recruiter after the interview as I had lost interest.

Worker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PeopleReady in November 2017.

Interview

Met with a job recruiter and was asked many questions. But it was conversational. Office was very clean. But people ready is thinking about closing down the Lakewood office and people of Lakewood need this office to stay open.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose People Ready as the place where you wanted to work?   Answer Question

Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PeopleReady (Nashua, NH).

Interview

Absurd personality questionnaire and lots of paperwork. Background check. Its like putting a bow on a turd. They sell you on how great they are. They small talk. A lot of just talk versus questions. Their personality assessment done on a computer is (mostly) the determining factor

Interview Questions

• True or false, some people deserve to get hit. They ask about job history. Mention a background check, and ask about your record. It yields most questions on their dated questionnaire.   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PeopleReady (Tacoma, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

First there is a phone, then an informal in-person interview and finally a panel interview. It was not a stressful process overall. The panel makes you quite comfortable. That said, they do make you second guess much of the way you answer questions by writing a few notes then sitting back staring at you. This part was uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• What is a process that you had to change to achieve the desired outcome?   Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Depew, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PeopleReady (Depew, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview lasted for thirty minutes and was very friendly. The wait wasn't long and refreshments were offered. My degrees and experience were discussed and what the job requirements were and if I would be able to meet the requirements including the hours.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for this company and what made you chose this position what can you offer the company to help the clientele grow? Would you be available part time?   1 Answer

Electrician Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at PeopleReady in March 2017.

Interview

They give you a phone call and give you a list of instructions from the client or employer that is hiring. They will go over your past history and experience with other equipment to operate as well as brands of electrical components you have installed and worked on. Sometimes job sites that you have worked on and job references.

Interview Questions

• Do you mind traveling, what kind of pay are you looking for what is the largest job site you of work done. Would you mind a drug test and background check.   1 Answer

Laborer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PeopleReady.

Interview

There was no interview process. There was some questions on the computer in regards to what experience I had. At one point human resources called me and asked me how the hiring process was going.

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at PeopleReady.

Interview

It was a pretty easy process. They asked a few standard questions, mostly talked about the company, what they do, their customers and the workers. Asked me to give a few examples of past experiences.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you had an angry customer, how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Electrician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PeopleReady (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

I was called about resume and to set up time and date for interview. First I watched a video about the company and company safety. Filled out an application. Sat in a one on one interview after which I was drug tested and given company PPE.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience?
      What were my duties on my last job?
      What makes me the best candidate for the job?   Answer Question

Temp Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PeopleReady (San Antonio, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

walk in Monday thru Friday at 8:00 am and fill application. Soon you take placement assessment to see what jobs your qualify for. then you talk to a supervisor to get a schedule or what time to show up at office.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer