PeopleReady Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 24, 2017

2.0

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Depew, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PeopleReady (Depew, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview lasted for thirty minutes and was very friendly. The wait wasn't long and refreshments were offered. My degrees and experience were discussed and what the job requirements were and if I would be able to meet the requirements including the hours.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for this company and what made you chose this position what can you offer the company to help the clientele grow? Would you be available part time?   1 Answer

Electrician Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at PeopleReady in March 2017.

Interview

They give you a phone call and give you a list of instructions from the client or employer that is hiring. They will go over your past history and experience with other equipment to operate as well as brands of electrical components you have installed and worked on. Sometimes job sites that you have worked on and job references.

Interview Questions

• Do you mind traveling, what kind of pay are you looking for what is the largest job site you of work done. Would you mind a drug test and background check.   1 Answer

Laborer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PeopleReady.

Interview

There was no interview process. There was some questions on the computer in regards to what experience I had. At one point human resources called me and asked me how the hiring process was going.

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at PeopleReady.

Interview

It was a pretty easy process. They asked a few standard questions, mostly talked about the company, what they do, their customers and the workers. Asked me to give a few examples of past experiences.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you had an angry customer, how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Electrician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PeopleReady (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

I was called about resume and to set up time and date for interview. First I watched a video about the company and company safety. Filled out an application. Sat in a one on one interview after which I was drug tested and given company PPE.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience?
      What were my duties on my last job?
      What makes me the best candidate for the job?   Answer Question

Temp Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PeopleReady (Portland, OR) in February 2016.

Interview

There wasn't an interview. I signed up and let them know I was needing work. I choose what jobs I take and when. I didn't need to do a background check or a drug screening and there was no questions or one on one interactions. I signed up for text alerts so I know when offices are looking for workers they are first come first serve basis.

Interview Questions

• Can you pass a background check?   1 Answer

Mechanical and Construction Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PeopleReady (Fullerton, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Watched alot of safety and training videos that are very old. Showed up daily for first few weeks and was hardly ever sent out for work. Alot of morning the agents that worked behind counter were rude, and would only pick certain people for work whom showed up well after I did

Interview Questions

• Do you have your own steel toes, and have your own vehicle...   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PeopleReady.

Interview

I applied online and I was contacted the next day by email to schedule a phone interview. I scheduled the phone interview for the following week on Tuesday, I was called on time, the interview was 30 minutes or less. The phone interview was easy and more like an information gathering session. I was told to wait about 1 week to hear back but I was called the next day to schedule a face to face interview. Well that's where it goes downhill...the manager was very unprofessional, he cursed the entire interview and dug into my personal history...none of the questions were employment related. I would steer clear of this company. You have to be on call and use your own personal vehicle to transport workers occasionally. The shift starts at 5am and 10am so you're left to open up or lock up in unsavory neighborhoods.

Interview Questions

It's a shady business...I saw that once I walked in and saw no real ceiling on this place

General Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lanham, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PeopleReady (Lanham, MD) in December 2015.

Interview

Basic question and answer interview, Then orientation that includes watching a video, going over rules about drugs and hygiene, how you get paid after each assignment. Also set up our card account, since they don't pay in cash at this location, only by a debit card.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work did you do and what are you looking for?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiations, each assignment pays a different rate depending on location

Millwright Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PeopleReady (Norman, OK) in December 2015.

Interview

It was a generally thorough process of the requirements of the job offered and what skills were necessary, as well as my experience to determine if I was a good fit for the job.