PeopleReady Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 9, 2018

2.0

Construction Laborer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PeopleReady (Reno, NV) in August 2015.

Interview

it was eazy working with staff, app was eazy as well they fond jobs that fit my needs fast and testing was fast so I could get on job as soon as I need to.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PeopleReady (Longmont, CO) in December 2014.

Interview

its easy, take a test. i walked in and had experience and its not beneficial to waste prior time in this world than to work so hard you gooofy old computer with your typing. you get paid more than me to read this. mook

On-Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Croix Falls, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PeopleReady (Saint Croix Falls, WI) in May 2014.

Interview

General questions with the first line supervisor about the your ability to work within the companies values and goals. Questions about my work history and experiences. Overa l this was a simple general interview for an generally entry level position.

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PeopleReady (Orlando, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Straightforward. I met with several of the staff as well as senior level management. It was a relatively painless process as far as interviews go. It was a serious but cordial atmosphere. There is a good culture and they are helpful. They have experience hiring new people since it is a staffing company, so they know what they are doing. I would recommend this job to anyone interested.

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PeopleReady in January 2011.

Interview

Lengthy, organized, well thought out. Only the best candidates were chosen. This is a professional organization that places an emphasis on culture, trust, value. Its not an interview process where you can just sneak by. Be prepared to bring value from past work experience and share with the team..you be recognized for it

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PeopleReady (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with the District Manager and the Vice President of California. I met with the District at their Turlock branch for two interviews. I then met with the Vice President in Los Angeles.

Interview Questions

• How many years of management experience do you have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PeopleReady (Roseville, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

Behavioral Screening, Drug Screening, Background Screening, Reference Checks, etc. When interviewing for this position be ready with the operations numbers and goals that you have for the specific branch you are being interviewed for. NOI improvement is the biggest point to drive home. Take everything into account and bring reasonable numbers to your interview.

Interview Questions

• Role Playing a customer cold call with top management, they try to throw a lot of curve balls.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Only a week-long affair. I gave them a number, they said not a chance so I countered and after a week, they said okay.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PeopleReady (San Antonio, TX) in March 2010.

Interview

The process was nerve wrecking but worth it.
    I prepared for 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Name some challenge you have faced and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

easy it is across the board pay scale and you have the opportunity to bonus really good if you work hard which I did.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at PeopleReady (San Francisco, CA) in November 2009.

Interview

Fairly Simple - Met with Regional Manager once by phone and on 2 occasions in person.
    We reviewed: their needs and my qualifications, job descriptions, upline management's style, performance expectations and compensation package.
    The lower level positions here [Branch Manager and below] do not have a rigirous interview process, and the higher positions are overwhelmingly promote from within.

Interview Questions

• How will your skills translate into the open position here?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Universal: Base salary, structured commission and benefits. No negotiating.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PeopleReady (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

Recieved a phone call as my resume was reviewed. Date time of phone interview was established. Phone interview conducted (comprehensive). Second phone interview. One on one interview, background investigation paperwork. Criminal and credit investigation. One-up interview. re-interview with manager, offer letter. Hire. 30 days of training at a training branch.

Interview Questions

• Experience Questions   1 Answer
    • Situational (Tell us about a time) interview questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A