PeopleReady Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at PeopleReady

2.1

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lacey, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PeopleReady (Lacey, WA) in September 2020.

Interview

First phone interview goes over basic questions and business related question second phone interview was asked position level questions and last phone interview was speaking with others in the position to get an understanding on where you are at education wise within the position.

Interview Questions

• How many years in retail experience do you have.   1 Answer

Work Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PeopleReady (New York, NY).

Interview

About work experience and what kind of tools I've used in the past power tools and hand tools also ran drug test and background checks they also asked what I specialize in and I replied fabrication

Staffing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PeopleReady.

Interview

Awaiting to have the interview. I always look at the reviews before applying with a company or to see what I may expect. Its good to always research the company and see what type of reputation it has.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PeopleReady (Charlotte, NC) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview process lasted about 45 minutes, during which the branch manager asked a series of scenario based questions. At the conclusion of this interview, the manager told me I was a front runner for the position, and I would be hearing from him in a week once the market manager made the decision. When I was notified by the company that I did not receive the position, I was told that he was the one that made the final decision.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a situation when a client had unrealistic expectations, and what you did to resolve the situation.   Answer Question

Construction Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PeopleReady (Grand Prairie, TX) in March 2019.

Interview

Was told to arrive at 11 for the interview, and I did but did not know there was paperwork. The 45 minutes of paperwork was held against me for showing up late.

Interview Questions

• So it’s 1145, and your interview was at 11. How do you explain that?   5 Answers
    • You should always assume that there’s going to be paperwork, why didn’t you assume there was going to be paperwork?   1 Answer

General Laborer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PeopleReady.

Interview

non-existent. You show up and do the personality questionnaire on a computer. the whole process is one same day. Orientation and paperwork and then you are employed with the company.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PeopleReady (Charlotte, NC) in February 2019.

Interview

Very quick and easy process, don't expect to get a good paying job, just expect to get a job. The staff are friendly and really do care about finding you work.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work are you looking for.   1 Answer

Press Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indiana, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PeopleReady (Indiana, PA) in February 2019.

Interview

Take a test to figure out if you accepted or not. If you don't ace the test you dont move on in the interview process. Lots of forms to fill out.

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PeopleReady (Beaverton, OR) in January 2019.

Interview

I had a phone interview and in person interview and was suppose to have another in person but due to weather we had a phone interview. I was mostly asked about my personal goals and achievements and why I picked this company to apply to.

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PeopleReady in October 2018.

Interview

3 part interview with first a HR Manager, Regional Manager and a District Manager. First a phone call from an HR Recruiter, then two face to face interviews. One with the District Manager and then the second with the Market Manager and District Manager together.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths, weaknesses, how do you coach an employee who needs corrective actions, do you feel comfortable with sales etc   Answer Question