Pep Boys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Pep Boys

2.2

Automotive Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pep Boys (Rochester, NY) in September 2019.

Interview

You get a phone call from a recruiter and then if they interested in you they put you in contact with the store manager. The Manager calls you and lies to you about doing a 1 on 1 interview but never calls you back.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pep Boys (Nashville, TN) in August 2019.

Interview

Applied thru a third party company. Got a SMS to set phone interview with area director the next day. Followed by a face to face a few days later. Followed by another interview with corporate.

Commercial Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pep Boys (Albuquerque, NM) in May 2019.

Interview

Had to go back for failed paperwork a few times. Their system in redundant. Whether for hiring or looking up parts. Seems like upper management aren't even aware how useless system is

Interview Questions

• Manager mainly spoke of himself   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pep Boys in March 2019.

Interview

The first interview was short and to the point. Over two months later, so was the second interview. I should have seen that as a sign of how they do business.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pep Boys.

Interview

The interview for an entry-level auto service position basically consisted of a lackadaisical manager just making sure I would show up when scheduled, and try very hard not to break anything. The standards are clearly very low.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any problems with keeping your work area clean?   1 Answer

CSA Interview

Interview

I was called by a recruiter after meeting with the service manager. The process from there was very fast, compared to my experience with Bridgestone which took a full 3 months

Asst Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pep Boys.

Interview

Manager was not prepared to do an interview and seemed uninterested. Corporate schedules interviews for potential employees. The manager did not check his email from corporate which made me uneasy during the interview since he had not taken the time to look over qualifications.

Interview Questions

• About experience   1 Answer
    • Was the manager prepared for an interview   1 Answer

Fork Lift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plainfield, IN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pep Boys (Plainfield, IN).

Interview

Writing a interview. Then I had to show the general manager that I could drive a fork lift. I had to show that I could pick up several pallets. Then I had to show that I could put up skid with products on it into racks.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Pep Boys (New York, NY).

Interview

the process is quite fluent and easy, no stress at all so you must think of things very careful, coz from your words they can see ur background strong or not

Interview Questions

• why u choose this position at start   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pep Boys.

Interview

Great process-- Love the process and strong flow.. Some questions where exactly how I would have done. Several people met and similar questions but every one seems well coorndiated