Percolate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.6

Senior Manager, Implementations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Percolate (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

I've been in the HCM industry for close to 18yrs, working with HR professionals in all parts of the employee lifecycle (Hire to Retire). Percolate's recruiting process was excellent. Even though I did not get an offer, I am really impressed with Percolate and my recruiter. The experience was natural and more of a conversation than an interview. The team I met with were engaged through out all of the discussions.

If this is the experience during the hiring process, I can only imagine what it would be like to work at Percolate.

GREAT JOB!!

Interview Questions

• Describe the implementation methodologies you are familiar with.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Percolate.

Interview

The interview process was extremely efficient. From when I first applied to my final round, the steps of the interview were extremely clear. I was always kept in the loop and told what to expect next. Overall, one of the best recruiting processes that I have been a part of!

Senior Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Percolate (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Percolate provided one of the best interviewing processes I've ever been a part of. Everyone that I met with was extremely nice and very accomdating to my former job's travel schedule. The HR team was super responsive and very open with me throughout the entire journey. I had video interviews, onsite interviews, and delivered a presentation. Meeting the team in person and getting to know them better, was one of the main highlights.

Interview Questions

• Why are you now choosing to leave your current role after 5 years?   1 Answer

People Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Percolate (New York, NY).

Interview

-The recruiting team was very professional and promptly responded to all my inquiries.

- Expectations of the role were clearly defined

- I spoke with few members of the recruiting team as well as the CEO. They were friendly and easy to talk to.

I had the best candidate experience!

Director of Product Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Percolate.

Interview

Recruiter phone screen followed by a decision in 4 days that I wasn't going to go to the next round. I suspect it was because of my salary. I'm already at $185,000 base, with equity and 401(k) match. The recruiter told me that $185,000 was probably at the top end of what they would be willing to pay, but there was no 401(k) match, and the equity was uncertain because it was still in a mid-stage startup with no sure fire chance of going a IPO. She also told me that the hiring manager was located in New York, that one of the direct reports for this position was in San Francisco, and that the previous director of product marketing had left for "personal reasons". I did some searching through LinkedIn and saw that the previous director had stayed there for less than six months.

Interview Questions

• What would you define the number one value proposition for percolate?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Percolate (New York, NY).

Interview

Very professional HR department.
    Had an phone interview with a member of the team.
    In-person onsite interview with other engineer of the same team.
    A video call with senior engineers and VP. Followed by in person meet with the CEO next day.

Interview was blend of technical and system level architectural questions.

Interview Questions

• Data Structure & Algorithms, Time Complexities, Webservices, HTTP methods   Answer Question

People Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Percolate (New York, NY).

Interview

- The process was extremely efficient.
    - The recruiter was responsive and available for any questions/concerns during the entire process.
    - The expectations for the role were clearly and accurately outlined in all of my interviews.
    - My final round interview with the CEO was the least intimidating interview I had ever been in with a high level executive, which spoke volumes to me.

Interview Questions

• Situational/Behavioral Question on how I would handle a tough scenario.   Answer Question

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Percolate (New York, NY).

Interview

I was referred by a friend who works in a different department than I do. Initial phone screen with recruiting after friend submitted my resume, followed by a Skype interview with a senior team member, and lastly an on site interview with senior level members of the team and overall team manager.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to tell customers no? Give a good example of how you have handled that in the past and best practices.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Percolate (New York, NY).

Interview

Had a really good call with the recruiter first. I was given a good idea of the job and the company. The next step was a phone call with the hiring manager, which provided the same great experience as the previous call. I was brought on-site as a next step and met with 4 different people who were in various roles within the company. The entire process lasted a week which was great and timely!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Percolate.

Interview

I had coffee with a Director of Sales at Percolate (we went to the same high school) and was referred internally. Then after a phone screening, I came into the office twice before receiving my offer. First I met with the manager of my team and a peer. Then I met with another Director. The first round was mostly behavioral-based questions while the second interview was more of a conversation. I was also asked to complete an assignment - an outreach sample (call & email).

Interview Questions

• Why Sales and why Percolate? (I had switched from Sales/Customer Support to Marketing so they wanted to know why I was pivoting back to Sales)   Answer Question
    • What motivates you?   Answer Question