Performance Bicycle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Performance Bicycle Interview Questions

Interviews at Performance Bicycle

2.0

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Performance Bicycle in September 2015.

Interview

You'll interview Sam Felts, who is incredible, he'll walk you along in a wild course of understanding the job you are applying for. He finds a way to make you feel like you gave the incorrect answer even when you give the correct answer, just so He can make sure you grasped exactly what you just told him.

Interview Questions

• What is the role of the Store Manager?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Performance Bicycle (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

i applied on line and was called within a few days interviewed by district manager took a personality/honesty test waited for results then scheduled another interview with head of human resources and was notified with offer in a few days after that to meet again with DM to finalize with salary negotiation

Sa Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Performance Bicycle (Fort Collins, CO) in April 2013.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the district manager and an in-person interview with the store manager. I was mostly asked about my experience with bikes, both professional (which I only had volunteer experience) and hobby-wise.

Interview Questions

• What retail experience do you have?   1 Answer

Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Performance Bicycle (Plano, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

Long and drawn out

Interview Questions

• So can you put a bike together   1 Answer

Negotiation

good luck

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Performance Bicycle (San Francisco, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Filled out application and was interviewed on the same day. I was advised on the nature of the job and the responsibility that it entails. Scheduling was also mentioned and advised of a management manual that is needed to be answered on every week of training.

Interview Questions

• What are your experiences in there retail business environment.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Performance Bicycle (Columbus, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

It appeared that the interview was one of desperation. Pay attention to why the previous person did not work out. Ask this question specifically. Turn the tables and interview your interviewer. The company is not able to adapt to necessary changes.

Interview Questions

• Do you agree with the use of metrics to determine value.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Performance Bicycle (Roswell, GA) in May 2011.

Interview

I was hired as a sales manager twice with Performance Bicycle. In 2011 I was hired as sales manager. 1 week prior to starting, after giving notice at current job, I was informed 3 others were also hired for the same position and we would be competing for the job. I would be paid less than agreed upon money during this competition time.

Interview Questions

• Is the customer always right?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Performance Bicycle (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

Applied on craigslist, they needed somebody to put up signs manage the store while general manager is busy. respond to corporate sale announcements etc. The general manger interviewed me seemed to go well but never got a second interview.

Interview Questions

• If another employee took a power bar what would you say?   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Interview

Needlessly difficult process, you'll have to do a whole interview with an HR person who is unimportant first. Then actually meet the people who you would be working for/with. 3 interviews were necessary.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Performance Bicycle (Santa Monica, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

The Store Manager and I discussed previous retail experience, what I would do or had done in various retail scenarios , and what he expected with the position.