Personal Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Personal Group Interview Questions

Updated Nov 17, 2017

3.2

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walsall, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Personal Group (Walsall, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Started by applying with a CV and Covering letter then a psychometric test was sent through to complete, I was then invited to a face time interview after passing that I then went for a face to face interview and then a secondary interview in the field, before I had got home from the second interview I had been offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What is a corvid and a cull beast?   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Personal Group (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

3 processes... online questionnaire/test, phone/Skype interview then final one to one interview.

Was pleasant and had two great interviewers.

Intense and new to me but went well. Learning curve and good experience.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience, goals, why i want to work here etc   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Personal Group in April 2017.

Interview

Thorough and engaging, they were very pleasant and welcoming. Put me at ease which helped me chanel what I wanted to. Explained the role well and advised the intensity of working away which prepared me for the working world

Interview Questions

• What'd do you know about the company   1 Answer

Field Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Personal Group in June 2016.

Interview

At first glance the two gentlemen and lady present at the interview where very nice and inviting. We where felt to feel at ease. Unfortunatley i was not offered the role soley i beleive for being muslim and proud of that. It didnt sit too comfortably with them and i think its an absaloute disgrace that an strong canditate proud of his faith would be seen as a threat to the cohesion of the company.This company really needs to have a good luck at itself.

Interview Questions

Personal Group Response

Jul 29, 2016 – Marketing Manager

This is a very serious accusation and I would very much like to understand why you feel your faith was a factor in the selection process.

I would be grateful if you could contact me directly on... More

Employee Engagement Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Personal Group (Manchester, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

Turn up, broken down into 4 parts, started with about 8 and finished on 3 who got the job including myself. Pretty easy and relaxed, standard for a sales job to be fair, but they literally lie all the way through to get you all excited about the job. Standard sell me an item, pitch me a favourite place and so on.

Interview Questions

• To choose a holiday destination and sell it so mine ends up at the top spot against the other 7 in the interview   1 Answer

Personal Group Response

Mar 2, 2017 – Group Recruitment Manager

Thanks for the review and the feedback. We do try to keep the interviews relaxed as we understand that the process of an assessment day style interview can be quite intense for some, so it’s great to... More

Field Sales Executive Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Personal Group.

Interview

I had a brief telephone conversation followed by online psychometric testing and a sales assessment day. This was split into two sales excersizes and a written test. If you were successful this was followed by an interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a holiday destination. Come to a group decision on the best to worst holiday with the aim of yours being at the top of the list.   Answer Question
    • Pick an object and sell it to a partner.   Answer Question

Resourcer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Personal Group (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Approached by recruitment team, completed online personality questionnaire and had a face to face interview (2 stages in one) with Manager and HR Director this was competency based. During interview completed a timed IQ test which is on verbal and numerical reasoning - you have 12 minutes to answer as many questions as possible. Received a phone call on the same day with an offer, detailing all benefits and salary. Offer accepted on the same day.

Interview Questions

• What is the best thing you have achieved?   1 Answer

Employee Engagement Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Personal Group (Manchester, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

online assessment with the usual stuff you'd expect. Then a group interview explaining about the company and the role and some group exercises, then we were all let out, and some called back in for a one on one and the others were let to go home.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Personal Group (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview experience was really good. From submitting an application onward the recruitment team called me every so often to check how I was and how I was getting on with Interview prep which I felt was a really nice personal touch. The first interview was with HR to get to know me and go through my CV. The second interview was with the Head of HR and Commercial Director which was more specific to the role and the type of work I would be doing.

Interview Questions

• Before my second interview, I was given a project brief and had to create a Marketing Plan to present to the HR Director and Commercial Director. I was given about a week before the interview to prepare this.   Answer Question

Resourcer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Personal Group (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Initial telephone conversation/ screening, which was followed by a cognitive assessment and a personality assessment which I had to complete online. After this is was a two stage interview process - face-to-face interview with the Group Recruitment Manager and Senior Resourcer and then by a FaceTime interview with the HR Director.