Peterson Technology Partners Interview Questions

Updated Oct 20, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Peterson Technology Partners

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Peterson Technology Partners

Found 9 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peterson Technology Partners (India)

Interview

It was good and collabotaive explaining about the stpes involved in hiring. Checked on the time availability. Explained the Job nature role and location. Overall a good way of working with candidates in all

Interview Questions
  • Generall on the nature of work, competencey, alignment et
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Peterson Technology Partners (United States) in Sep 2018

Interview

Firt you will get call from HR and discuss the process and schedule. Then Technical Telephonic, Technical Face to Face, HR Face to Face, background check and Drug test. Interview process was smooth and really responsive team.

Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Peterson Technology Partners (United States) in Aug 2018

Interview

The interview process was 100% by phone. I interviewed with 3 people who were all very friendly. I answered a fair amount of questions about my knowledge and experience with Python.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Peterson Technology Partners (Birmingham, AL) in Aug 2018

Interview

It was good and also in quick transition.I like a the timeline the interview process completed,thanks.It was taken in "Blue Jeans.com" like Skype and very smooth process.I was asked how soon i can join if i get hired.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peterson Technology Partners (Chicago, IL) in Jul 2018

Interview

Consisted of three rounds including the client interview 1) Pre-screen by the HR at PTP. Was more about past work experience, projects and other behavorial questions. 2) After that i was called onsite for a face to face interview, They conduct both technical and behavioral interview. A technical person asked all the questions relevant to my work experience and resume overall. He asked Java basics and OS to a very deep level. Then there was a coding question that he asked me to write the code for on paper. Then he asked me a system design question, All these while, the behavioral interviewer was trying to test my behavioral skills set. After an hour i was offered a position with PTP, Following week i had client interview with WashingtonPost where they expected me to be experienced with front end technologies so i couldnt get another call from Washington Post. The next interview was an onsite interview with Grainger, This was also similar to PTP interview but this time with the director and the hiring manager. They asked coding questions on white board and all that i had on my resume along with Java basics.

Interview Questions
  • 1) Design a emailing system. 2) TCP vs UDP 3) How connection is established in TCP. 4) difference between kernel and OS. 5) Coding question to generate permutation of strings from a given list of string. Reading from file and calculating the frequency of words and writing back to file. Find factorial of a number how would you solve it why recursive soon why iterative? Can you do any better?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ban Phone Savang
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Peterson Technology Partners (Ban Phone Savang) in Jul 2017

Interview

After receiving an email in response to my resume I requested more info. 60 seconds later I received a phone call from Siraj, and couldn't understand a word he said.

Interview Questions
  • Salary requested
  • SSN?
  • Personal information
  • They didn't ask me any questions about my experience other than if I had knowledge about a program listed on my resume.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Peterson Technology Partners (Schaumburg, IL) in Mar 2015

Interview

Nirav (Nick) doesn't even have real office space. In fact, he doesn't even have his own office. He shares it with another person and several other companies that he is not affiliated with. He rushes through the interview very quickly and doesn't even give you an opportunity to ask him any questions about the contract or employment opportunity. What's worse is that even if you specify on the job application that you do not approve contacting your current employer, Nick does it anyway. And when he does, he says he's calling from ADP, which is illegal.

Interview Questions
  • What's the longest you think you've been able to extend a contract beyond the completion of a project?
Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Peterson Technology Partners (Chicago, IL) in Mar 2015

Interview

It was very intense but according to what you expect as developer, also a quiz about personality quiz and some additional test non technical were required after the first screen.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peterson Technology Partners (Chicago, IL) in Feb 2013

Interview

Over the phone for a screen and then an in-person at a Starbucks. Following this I was taken to the client site and interview by multiple folks. I was assured I would receive a start date soon. This never happened!

Interview Questions
  • How many years experience you have and do you know how to use photoshop