Pharmaceutics International Interview Questions

Updated Oct 23, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Pharmaceutics International

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pharmaceutics International

Found 12 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pharmaceutics International (Phila, PA) in Oct 2020

Interview

Online skype messaging. Briefing and interview with Interview Manager. Interviewer responded quickly after we worked through language barrier. It was straightforward and simple. The only hold-ups were when I didn't answer fast enough.

Interview Questions
  • my experience, how I got my past jobs, my qualities that would work well with the company
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pharmaceutics International (New York, NY) in Nov 2019

Interview

Quite fast, everything was within 2 weeks after interview. Was asked to meet with the departmental manager and supervisorand the entire interview lasted for less than 30 minutes with the interviewer explaining what the organization does

Interview Questions
Pharmaceutics International
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pharmaceutics International (United States)

Interview

What is your greatest strength ? How well do you work under pressure ? Do you work well in a team ? Why do you want to move from your previous company ?

Interview Questions
Pharmaceutics International
Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pharmaceutics International (Baltimore, MD)

Interview

It was done by 6 people. 2 are from HR and others from the respective department. They were all professional and have asked basic intro and simple questions. It was long but mostly it will be a conversation

Interview Questions
Pharmaceutics International
Anonymous Employee in Hunt Valley, MD
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pharmaceutics International (Hunt Valley, MD)

Interview

The interview took a whole day, where I met with 5-6 people. They were trying to figure out the best place for me with my qualifications. Only one interviewer asked me a very technical question about Organic Chemistry. None of the others asked technical questions. It was for an entry level job and it was a fairly easy interview.

Interview Questions
  • One of the interviewer asked me detailed questions from my resume.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pharmaceutics International (United States)

Interview

not really as good as i specter, many questions non important, they have personal things involve with work when it shouldn't being asking, personal is personal.The motivation at this place is really poor and not helpful when is not related to the family. The chances of growing in the company are really poor if your not part of the family.

Interview Questions
  • If I would stay with PII forever if my salary is not the right one.
Anonymous Employee in Hunt Valley, MD
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pharmaceutics International (Hunt Valley, MD) in Apr 2016

Interview

one day interview with five people, each person asked similar questions, overall easy interview but very long day, short tour of facilities, took approx two hours, interview did not start on time

Interview Questions
Pharmaceutics International
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hunt Valley, MD
Application

The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Pharmaceutics International (Hunt Valley, MD) in Aug 2015

Interview

After my first interview I got no response for weeks despite calling and emailing. Finally may be two months later they asked for second round which included 30 min wait in the lobby and 5 min of interview. And off course no response again. At least a response is expected from a professional company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Pharmaceutics International (United States)

Interview

Unprofessional and inconsiderate. I was contacted in June by HR at this company and I was emailing HR back and forth and then all of a sudden the communication ceased. Fast forward to October, I was contacted by HR again. I went in for my initial interview and received an email to come back for a second. I went for my second and met with the CEO after I interviewed with a few people and was told I would be contacted that week. I sent my thank you cards and every time I got a response back from HR was that they are still interviewing or the CEO is out of the country. I was getting that response for four to five weeks. Advice to anyone interviewing here: after you have your interview or interviews, move on. To me, either let a candidate know one way or another instead of treating them like a yo-yo.

Interview Questions
Pharmaceutics International
Anonymous Employee in Hunt Valley, MD
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pharmaceutics International (Hunt Valley, MD) in Jun 2014

Interview

Its a 2-3 interview process. 1st interview is woth supervisor then department head and finally with CEO. The interview is an average interview process asking about strengths and weaknesses. Ask you if you are willing to learn new machinery and tasks in the industry. Work well enough and you have opportunity to move up. Unless you screw up somehow its usually a dollar raise every year.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12