Pharmacyclics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Regulatory Affairs Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pharmacyclics (Sunnyvale, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

I started out with a phone interview with the recruiter and then a 1 on 1 with the hiring manager. After that they invited me for an on-site interview from 11-4pm which included multiple 1 on1 interviews. Each person I met with was very friendly and honest about the position and the work required.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Pharmacyclics (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

Hiring process was very disorganized, took over 3 months, many people involved with no clearly defined roles, interviewers were generally nice and professional but seem to be very scared..., no follow up

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Pharmacyclics (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

Despite having read few negative reviews online, I decided to not let it cloud my judgement and went in with a completely open mind. The senior management staff were cordial and HR was very nice. However, as the day progressed and middle and junior level staff started interviewing, I realized that they were all very negative, rude and insulting. I have never seen such a discouraging attitude before, it was almost as if the interviewer was challenging me even before I have stepped in to the role. After several negative experiences, I had no choice but to understand that it seems to be a very non-supportive and cut throat atmosphere here. Not recommended if you value work life balance or sanity

Interview Questions

• So, do you think you will get promoted fast like others seem to have been in this company, for no reason?   Answer Question

Clinical Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Pharmacyclics.

Interview

interviewed by 7 people over 6 hours - no lunch break or offer, which made sense when I found out there was no cafeteria - still a long time to go without eating. It was clear that only one person had any idea what I did and how it would fit in with their role.

Interview Questions

• none difficult - especially since my role is specialized and interviewers were not knowledgeable   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pharmacyclics.

Interview

It is a joke with this company. they all should be trained to first identify what they want rather than train their current employees by giving them a chance to interview the candidate; One of the interviewer has written almost 20 questions for 30 min interview time and all these were just jotted down straight from Google with no coherence nor relevance to the position

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pharmacyclics (Sunnyvale, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

First it was through a phone screen with their talent acquisition. Then spoke one on one with the hiring manager. Once you pass, you will move onto onsite with 5-8 employees. Schedule set-ups were very quick and responded back within 2 days.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Pharmacyclics (Sunnyvale, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

went through recruiting firm, it took more than a month total, started with phone interview, then in person interview, they took quite a while to review the resume, and then a quick phone interview, then took a few days to ask for a in person interview. Panel form, lots of questions, but mostly business savvy questions, nothing technical.

Interview Questions

• General questions regarding to experience and problem solving   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pharmacyclics in March 2018.

Interview

Initial phone screen with one recruiter lasted about 15 minutes, and she started asking me questions about a position I hadn't applied for. Was also supposed to have a video interview with the head of L&D for 30 minutes, which turned into 20 minutes of waiting online for an interviewer who never showed up. Kind of a waste of time, but after looking at other peoples' experience interviewing with the company I'm no longer surprised this happened to me.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pharmacyclics in April 2017.

Interview

I applied via LinkedIn Easy Apply. A couple weeks later, I received an email to schedule a phone interview. Had the phone interview for 15 minutes. A few days later, received a phone call saying I got the internship.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pharmacyclics.

Interview

Brief phone call with cell culture questions. Abrupt phone call, couldn't really understand interviewer because she had an accent, but she was nice and knowledgeable. i never heard back from them at all. I was not offered the internship.

Interview Questions

• Tell us you experience with cell culture and flow cytometry.   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pharmacyclics.

Interview

very unprofessional, the director knows little about their business, wonder how he got the job, no wonder it got 2.6 on Glassdoor
    don't even bother to apply
    you will regret to interview there
    waste of time