Philam Life Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Philam Life Interview Questions

Interviews at Philam Life

2.5

Wealth Portfolio Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cubao (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Philam Life (Cubao (Philippines)).

Interview

The process was fast. The interview felt comfortable and you will be able to express more of yourself. The staffs are friendly and approachable. The interview really helped me to know myself more and discover what I can do to do great in life. It really opened me up into grabbing this great opportunity.

Portfolio Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philam Life (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)).

Interview

I was interviewed with another person vying for the same position. The interviewer talked about the company and its values. She showed us an infographic about what the company can offer such as job progression, competitive salary and the like. She asked us to rank from most to least in term of what we value. I was asked to leave for a while in order for a one-on-one interview with the other applicant. I waited for 30 minutes until it was my time to be interviewed. The interviewer was very nice and was really making me discern if I really wanted the position. Overall, the interview was good and I got invited to the next step, but I decided to not push through as it was not the right career for me.

Interview Questions

• 1. Have you experienced failure? How did you cope with it?   Answer Question

Portfolio Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Philam Life (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in August 2019.

Interview

Straight up no non-sense interview, but in a casual way. The interviewer was very nice and friendly and made me feel comfortable in the interview. He really did explain what i was getting into really well, but i’ve figured that maybe a full time insurance selling isn’t my thing, and im leaning more towards part time

Financial Advisor Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philam Life (Makati City (Philippines)) in May 2019.

Interview

It was an easy and fun talk with the unit manager. It turned out we both grew up in the same hometown and can speak the language. He basically introduced to the things they do in the sales industry.

Interview Questions

• What made you become interested in sales?   1 Answer

Wealth Portfolio Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cubao (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philam Life (Cubao (Philippines)) in May 2018.

Interview

As it was just an internship, there was only one interview. The HR representative briefly explained the process and what the internship entails. The interview questions were mostly behavioral and easy to answer.

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Philam Life (Taguig (Philippines)).

Interview

First Step was a phone interview. Then I was invited for a whole day assessment, which consisted of two parts (a group activity and an HR interview). At the same day, I was informed I passed the assessment and was invited for the panel interview next week.

Investment Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Philam Life (Taguig (Philippines)) in October 2016.

Interview

I though it was for Philam life but it was for the subsidiary company which is PAMI. 1 day interview only. first with the HR, then exam, then group Manager then department Head, offer was the other day

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philam Life (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

I had two interviews. The first one was an assessment. We were in a room with 9 other applicants plus panelists in the different offices for the program. There was a orientation on what the program is and it proceeded with a case study. We were grouped together and the panelists observed the process.

After the case study, the panelist asked us a variety of questions to understand how we think. Then we answered an individual essay.

The 2nd interview was with two high officials in the company. This was meant to determine fit.

Interview Questions

• How did you came up with the idea for the case problem?   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cubao (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philam Life (Cubao (Philippines)) in July 2015.

Interview

Me and my former classmate for an initial screening. When we arrived they gave us a three part exam, numerical, verbal and perception, then there's also an essay at the last part. The exam is good for 2 hours. Then initial interview after it. The interviewer said that they'll call me in a week for an another interview if I passed the initial screening. Hoping for that.

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philam Life (Taguig (Philippines)).

Interview

First, there was a relatively easy three-part exam (numerical, verbal, and abstract/logical) which my coapplicants and I had to take. After I passed, I was then called for an interview scheduled for three days after. The interview was conducted well and the atmosphere was very pleasant. It consisted of the usual HR questions and lasted an hour.

Interview Questions

• What are your plans for the next 5 years and how does this company fit into that?   Answer Question
    • Suppose in a conference the speaker you got had to cancel his or her engagement 3 hours before the program due to an emergency. What would you do?   Answer Question