Phillips Edison & Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Phillips Edison & Company

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Phillips Edison & Company (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2016.

Interview

The process was a bit back and forth. There was a phone interview then you don't hear back for a few days. then you get a formal interview with two people. First one guy grills you for 30 minutes , then a second person comes in and asked the same question for 30 more minutes.
    I had all the qualifications for this position but the odd thing i noticed was that everyone in this company is white. (check line-up on website) As soon as you enter the door it feels like a frat house with only white elites welcome. I pretty much had the impression I would not be hired because I was black. They did not have the courtesy to call/email on the status. You just don't hear anything.

Analyst Interview

Interview

It was an odd interview, in that they sent people who were very new to the company to do the interviewing. But, the benefit of that was the interviewers had a very clear picture of what brought them to the company.

Finance Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Phillips Edison & Company.

Real Estate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Phillips Edison & Company (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Applied through my school and was offered an interview about two weeks later. It was a 30 minute phone interview; standard fit questions.

Interview Questions

• All questions were fit/behavioral so nothing was extremely difficult. The hardest thing to answer was probably why Cincinnati...   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Phillips Edison & Company (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2012.

Interview

They were incredibly friendly and really just wanted to learn more about my experience with programs like Excel. Some basic behavioral questions as well. Also because it was going to be my first "finance internship" they were more understanding of my past experiences.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you faced adversity in a job setting. What did you do to overcome it?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Phillips Edison & Company in April 2012.

Interview

Originally submitted resume online. Management set up an interview with me through email about a week later. It was one of the most relaxed and fun interviews I ever had. Most questions were behavioral based, and they mixed in a light easy to answer questions as well. It was more of a conversation.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to answer behavioral questions explaining how you worked through situations. For example, tell me about a time when you were dealing with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Lease Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Phillips Edison & Company (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2011.

Interview

was recommended by a friend for an immediate opening. it was a busy time of season. So, timing worked out. Interview was more informal. the reccommendation and timing helped with my situation.

Interview Questions

• It was an analytical role with lots of excel use. So, they asked about my excel proficiency and whether I understood lease language.   Answer Question

Intern Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Phillips Edison & Company (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2010.

Interview

They people there were really nice. They had a laid back environment and interview. The questions were general "What's your major and career goals?" I interview with a single manager first then with a pair of separate managers. All-in-all it was a pretty easy interview.

Interview Questions

I was offered another opportunity elsewhere.