Phoenix IT Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

Phoenix IT Group Interview Questions

2.3

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Phoenix IT Group in July 2014.

Interview

Quick 15 minute telephone interview just asking if I wanted the job and I could start on the Monday . Eaisiest job interview I have ever had . Just said he needed bums on seats and let him know if it was a yes or no .

Negotiation

Agency negotiated my rate and for what I'm doing I'm getting paid well .

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birstall, Yorkshire and the Humber, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Phoenix IT Group (Birstall, Yorkshire and the Humber, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied online via recruiter and attended a face-to-face interview. On arrival was handed a ring binder and asked to read a 15 page health and safety guide. The interviewer lead me to a meeting room located in a deserted office space.

The interviewer seemed distracted throughout the interview and came across as a little condescending at times. Was advised that many of their staff stay only four weeks and then leave. The interviewer didn't try to 'sell' the role or the company, despite alluding that this is a department with high staff turnover.

Interviewer advised that there were more people to see, but stated a specific day when I would hear back either way - I didn't hear anything back. Wish I'd read the terrible Glassdoor employee reviews before accepting an interview here. They appeared to want the earth despite offering a particularly poor, uncompetitive hourly rate for the type of work being described.

Interview Questions

• Do you live alone? Do you have family? Is your car reliable?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Phoenix IT Group (London, England (UK)) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process was fairly standard. The first meeting involved questions and a presentation. The second meeting was with another Sales Manager and the third meeting was with the Commercial Director.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my most challenging sale.   1 Answer