Phoenixville Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Phoenixville Hospital

2.0

Sterile Processing Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenixville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Phoenixville Hospital (Phoenixville, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with two people. They offer physicals on the spot. You need two series of PPD testing done. You need one done at their facility, even if you bring on from your own family Dr.

Radiation Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenixville, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Phoenixville Hospital (Phoenixville, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

I actually didn't have an interview. I got pulled from my main office to do some PRN work while a coworker went out sick unexpectedly. The physician I work for runs both of my places of work so I just received all of my clearances and started working the same day as my hire.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenixville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Phoenixville Hospital (Phoenixville, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Was informative, respectful, exciting and upfront. I believed in the core values of the company. I enjoyed and herd great things about the company. I have advanced fro a Food Service worker to kitchen supervisor and now am the lead supervisor. My immediate director is very considerate and is always pushing me to get better so I can advance.

Interview Questions

• Why healthcare?
      What my expectations are?   1 Answer

Patient Access Registrar Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Phoenixville Hospital (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview went well I was told I should here something by end of week last week I didn't hear anything and was Told HR was gone and should be hearing something soon and next step is references... I still haven't heard anything. Is this normal

Interview Questions

• can someone tell me the hiring process for Patient Registrar ? is the process long will i get a call ?   Answer Question

Respiratory Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Phoenixville Hospital (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

One onone interview with the director of respiratory care. Discussing the expectation of the institution,what the institution has to offer,policies of the institution,including orientation of the institution,different units;icu,ccu,micu,picu ER,and general floors. also, the interview process included meeting of the members of the administration.

Interview Questions

• How will result a conflict between my fellow practitioner and me.   1 Answer