Physicians Mutual Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Physicians Mutual Insurance Interview Questions

2.2

Creative Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Physicians Mutual Insurance (Omaha, NE) in March 2016.

Interview

I had a total of three interviews with a total of nine individuals.
    My interviewers were all extremely nice and very proud of their organization. My HR contact was very quick to respond to email or phone calls. By the end of the interview process, I felt comfortable with my would-be supervisors and coworkers. Only the first interview was Q&A based; the second and third were conversations and casual.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Physicians Mutual Insurance (Omaha, NE) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview process is good. Mainly discussed on project aspects and their expectations. questioned on SAS analysis. Described the models developed by other team members. Questions on linear regression models and its importance and logistic regression models. Asked some weird question about weight of building.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions
      Questions on analysis
      Questions on SAS   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Physicians Mutual Insurance (Omaha, NE).

Interview

It took about 20 days from the time of application to start date.

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Physicians Mutual Insurance (Scottsdale, AZ) in August 2013.

Interview

A brief meeting with an assistant manager to review my experience in sales and explain the company, job description training, and commission structure. It is a full commission insurance sales job and with my background in sales it was pretty much up to me if I wanted to give it a shot.

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Physicians Mutual Insurance (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2013.

Interview

initially getting a phone call, two interviews with upper Mgt.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

totally 100 % commission,

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Physicians Mutual Insurance (Omaha, NE) in April 2013.

Interview

After being told I was getting laid off from First Data on a Monday, my recruiter was able to schedule an interview via conference call on that Wednesday. The group interview was with 4-5 Physicians associates for a contract-to-hire test engineer position on their Salesforce project team. The interview was only 30-45 minutes and it was sometimes difficult to understand the question being asked. I was offered by Friday, my last day at First Data and started a week and a half later after completing the necessary paperwork and passing the mandatory drug test.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what process I follow when I find a software defect when testing. I was also asked about my experience in an Agile methodology as well as using Rally and HP Quality Center and testing a front end user interface as well as back end databases.   Answer Question

Negotiation

As a contract-to-hire, I had been submitted at $37 hourly rate so there wasn't any negotiating at this point by me with Physicians.

Teleservice Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Physicians Mutual Insurance (Omaha, NE) in January 2013.

Interview

2 phone interviews plus 1 in person interview. super easy. first phone interview wa with HR along with first call. Scheduled another phone interview with sup for the following day. After second phone interview I was told I would receive a call from HR. HR called within hours for in person interview .

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Physicians Mutual Insurance (Louisville, KY) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview was friendly and informative. There were a lot of information being exchanged between the two parties as if more of a conversation rather than a Q&A. There were no veil, all questions asked were answered.

The atmosphere was very friendly, though most of the employees are mature (30+ yrs old).

Interview Questions

• An assignment that is to be completed before the second interview where the interviewee has to get ten people to fill out a survey about insurance.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Physicians Mutual Insurance in January 2012.

Interview

I think it was fine. They make you do a hearing test and a computer test before the interview then they take you in a room and do the standard interview questions. You are pretty much hire able if you can pass a drug test, they are practically pulling people off the streets because they can't keep their call center staffed enough.

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Physicians Mutual Insurance (West Des Moines, IA) in December 2010.

Interview

not much to it, you have a insurance license? you want to work? yes heres want you can make, great school starts next week see ya monday 9am

Negotiation

none