Want a Free Job Posting?

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Phytel

Candidate Interview Review

Data Management Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Phytel in December 2010.

Initial pre-screening contact from recruiter was very prompt and positive. A multi-step in-person interview with several of their staff was scheduled (8:00 AM, bldg receptionist wasn't even in.) The scheduled interview panel was unavailable, so others (1 manager, 1 team member, and 1 HR manager) took the interview, consisting of a career overview, a SQL and process skills test, and lastly a communications and interpersonal skills review. The recruiter had raised salary expectations at the very beginning, and despite the best polite demurral, persisted and then set the stated range as a possible stumbling block. Subsequent contact deteriorated as the recruiter fumbled the secondary negotiations. The end result was a second set of interviews for what was essentially a very different job, and while my skills were a fit, I wasn't interested in the job-specific requirements (travel.) Overall, a huge sense of disappointment over a good chance gone bad because of inept recruiter who didn't communicate well, and precipitated aspects that should have been left until later.

Interview Questions

• Hypothetical database tables: join for specific inquiries.   2 Answers
    • Hypothetical data integration: steps to accomplish.   Answer Question

See above.