Pick N Save Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 20, 2017

2.1

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pick N Save (Milwaukee, WI) in September 2017.

Interview

Its was good, very chill and laid back with no over the top or hard questions to answer. Took only 10-15 minutes to do and I was on my way

Interview Questions

• What would you do to make a customer keep coming back to our store?   1 Answer

Deli Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pick N Save (Madison, WI).

Interview

Not very thorough. They needed the spot filled immidiately and just took anyone who wanted the job sort of deal. I had no experience at all. I have experience elsewhere but nothing like a deli. Very laid back. Hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Things you need to work on to be better   1 Answer

Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pick N Save in July 2017.

Interview

I'm just looking for a job for the rest of the summer so I can get started for school supplys and have a job to help my mom and make money for the winter etc.

Produce Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pick N Save in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got an email a couple days later saying to call back if I was interested, I called and was asked a few questions about my job history and availability at the end of the call she asked if I was available to come in, at that time she didn't have any interview spots open so I had to wait a few weeks to get an interview. I was not asked any questions at the interview I just signed a offer agreement/background check and was called back 2 weeks later saying I got the job.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my job history, availability, and if I had reliable transportation   Answer Question

Grocery Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Bend, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pick N Save (West Bend, WI) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied for a grocery/stocker clerk position last Wednesday and got a call from the manager the next day. The manager interviewed me over the phone that same day. I went in for a face to face interview on Sunday. The manager told me that my background check will come back in 1-3 business days. After my background check comes back they'll give me an offer by email.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at a grocery store?   1 Answer
    • How would you react if a customer frustrated you?   1 Answer

Produce Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pick N Save (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2016.

Interview

It was a lot of fun to watch the interviewer squirm. The lights were very bright and the heat was set too high. The office was smelly. Someone had fish for lunch. I did not want the job. I still do not want the job. I would have to quit the job.

Deli Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pick N Save.

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward, they called and asked me a few questions about my application, then they invited me in to talk more. They asked me describe a variety of situations where I demonstrated customer service skills, priority setting, etc. Nothing unexpected.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were unable to complete a task and how you dealt with the consequences.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pick N Save.

Interview

I went in during a job fair. I filled out some paperwork while I waited along with other interviewees. They took us into cubicles to inteviewed by managers. If you apply online, you go through a phone interview then they schedule another in person interview. For me, since I went in, I was interviewed by three people but not at once. They were the standard questions asking why you want to work there and what kind of volunteer experience you have.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Pick n Save?   1 Answer
    • What can you do for Pick n Save?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pick N Save (Madison, WI).

Interview

Submitted application to service desk, they called back a few days later, had an in person interview shortly thereafter (it was very short, maybe 20 minutes), very casual and not too serious

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation you faced and how did you deal with it?   1 Answer

Front End Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sussex, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pick N Save (Sussex, WI) in July 2015.

Interview

I filled out the application on-line on a Monday, got a call on that Wednesday to set up an interview for that Sunday, found out that next Wednesday to come in for a second interview that coming Saturday, then found out on Monday that I got the job. :)