Pilot Flying J Interview Questions

Updated Jan 5, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 271 of over 271 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pilot Flying J

Pilot Flying J

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pilot Flying J

Interview

Interview was condescending and 4 questions long; neither of them showed their faces on cam, and only 1 answered my questions. They did not seem interested to know about my qualifications, and seemed already to have picked another candidate. I'm not sure why they decided to proceed with the interview and waste my time and take such delight in going out of their way to be rude as I looked at a blank screen. Not only did I leave with a poor impression of the interviewers, but a poor impression of the company. I would never apply again with them and would hesitate to recommend a friend or family member apply.

Interview Questions
  • So, what is tier 2?
    Answer Question

Pilot Flying J

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pilot Flying J

Interview

I was called to an interview for the following week. I showed up promptly and was informed of what is expected of me as an employee and all of my questions were answered in a descriptive way from a knowledgeable person. I still work for this company and am ultimately pleased with my hiring process.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you pick this company? What makes you qualified? What skills do you have to offer us? If you were involved in a conflict with an employee how would you solve it?

Pilot Flying J

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pilot Flying J in Oct 2021

Interview

The interview had multiple stages and checked mostly the fundamentals and real time industrial problems. Had a total of 4 rounds. 1. ML fundamentals. 2. Past work experiences. 3. Data pipeline fundamentals. 4. Situational and project experiences. The HR was really great. Got an offer and accepted it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meridian, MS

Application

I interviewed at Pilot Flying J (Meridian, MS) in Oct 2021

Interview

They just sat down with me and described the job description. I then was asked about my availability to work certain hours. The lady then told me she'd call me back but never did.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pilot Flying J

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pilot Flying J

Interview

there was one phone call with HR for 15 min interview followed by 2 onsite interview with the team lead. After few weeks once you passed final interview with the director.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in North Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pilot Flying J (North Las Vegas, NV) in Aug 2021

Interview

I went through 5 interviews. With in a week. 1)Recruiter 2) SM then Assessment 3) RM 4) HR Then VP They do this to make sure your legit. And all are awesome people

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pilot Flying J (Saint Louis, MO) in Jul 2021

Interview

Smooth and behavioral based 2 interview process. Once with the GM and 2nd with a district manager . The first interview was very behavioral based and also got a tour and description of the job. My second interview was with the region where we further discussed the role and expectations.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had to handle a difficult situation

Pilot Flying J

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pilot Flying J in Jun 2021

Interview

Online. It was fairly easygoing. I enjoyed talking to the interviewer. Decided to not finish the interview process because I got another job offer. Was able to ask questions and get straightforward answers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jurupa Valley

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pilot Flying J (Jurupa Valley) in May 2021

Interview

It was a great interview they were debating wether to pay me for why I have asked for they said it was to much and the could offer what they thought it was fair

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pilot Flying J (Knoxville, TN) in May 2021

Interview

Initial phone call with Hr. Then a setup interview. Quick and easy process . Lots of general questions and past experience questions. Took about 1-2 weeks for the whole process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 271 Interviews