Pilot Flying J Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Pilot Flying J

2.2

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sturbridge, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pilot Flying J (Sturbridge, MA) in November 2020.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who asked me questions about my background and experience. The recruiter set up an interview with the regional manager. We met at a Burger King close to the site advertising the job opportunity.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary requirements?   1 Answer

Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pecos, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pilot Flying J (Pecos, TX) in October 2020.

Interview

Talked with the hiring manager for 30-40 min. He was very friendly. Seems like the company is a good one to work for. I am still waiting to hear from them, they told me that they would be contacting me in the next week or so.

Interview Questions

• Past experiences, where I see myself in the future, salary expectations   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pilot Flying J in October 2020.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call two days later to come in the next day for an interview. Got hired that day on the spot. Took a drug test. Was working within the week.

Interview Questions

• When are you available is unfortunately the only question I remember.   1 Answer

Data Engineer Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Pilot Flying J.

Interview

Applied Online. Got a call from the HR. Was given an online timed assessment to test SQL and Pyspark. Completed the assessment in time. HR mentioned that I successfully cleared the test and good to move to the final round of 3hrs interview. I got my interview scheduled and they shared interviewers information and type of interviews as well. They cancelled the all the interviews one day before the scheduled date saying that requirements have changed. I know my time for the test and interview preparation wont get wasted but I strongly recommend not to play with hopes of the job seekers. Be clear on your requirements and dont demotivate job seekers.

Interview Questions

• Spoke with HR. General questions regarding your background, experience and pay   Answer Question

TCGM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salisbury, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pilot Flying J (Salisbury, NC) in October 2020.

Interview

Recruiter was great. TCGM I interviewed with was great. After I was told I scored higher in the assessment that the usual candidate, was told by their crotchety Regional I didn’t know enough. Wasted 1 hour driving there, 2 hour interview & an hour back. Don’t let people think they’re what you’re looking for if you don’t intend to follow through.

Regional HR Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pilot Flying J.

Interview

Great communication. The initial call was a Phone screening. It was then followed up with a WebEx interview. I Received prompt feedback upon completion of the above steps. Both conversations were with recruiters.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunbury, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pilot Flying J (Sunbury, OH) in June 2020.

Interview

Great interview process, it very relaxed and straight forward. Was able to be open about salary and desired position. General manager held the one on one interview with me in the employee break room.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Villa Rica, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pilot Flying J (Villa Rica, GA).

Interview

First interview went well, called me back two days letter for second interview. On the second interview, she told me she didn't know she interviewing me and it lasted less than 5 minutes. Was told it "seems like a good idea". Called back a few days later and the said the position was filled but then they called me the next day and asked me to come in for an interview?!? Why if you've already filled the position!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Logistics Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pilot Flying J (Knoxville, TN) in April 2020.

Interview

Applied online, phone interview, online assessment. The interview was very open and positive/friendly. The process took a few days longer that I expected. Follow up took some time.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself to me. What is your background?   1 Answer

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pilot Flying J (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2020.

Interview

So I was hired one hen virus first hit no one wanted to work She basically hired me on the spot . The interview process was so fun actually she took me into the laundry room and asked me would I wanna start that day.