PinnacleHealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at PinnacleHealth

3.1

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PinnacleHealth (Harrisburg, PA) in January 2011.

Interview

It was very in depth and lengthy, but that goes to show they put care into who they hire. I first met with human resources, and then drove directly to the department to meet with those I'd be working with.

Interview Questions

• Difficult past experiences, personal weaknesses, clinical questions   Answer Question

IT Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PinnacleHealth.

Interview

Easy to apply. HR called and went through the basic review of resume. Tried to set up time with supervisor of area. Then played phone and email tag with said supervisor until they stopped responding. I was prompt and made myself very accessible but was made to feel like I was a burden to the supervisor who had little to no interest in meeting with me.

Interview Questions

• The HR phone interview simply reviewed the resume and cover letter to ensure you were truthful. As long as you can elaborate on your experiences, the HR review is pretty straightforward.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PinnacleHealth.

Interview

It consisted of a one-on-one interview with coordinator of fitness center. The interview started with a simple conversation then progressed to basic interview questions and then ended with a tour. It felt more laid back than other interviews I have had in the past.

Pharmacy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PinnacleHealth (Harrisburg, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of meeting someone from the department, meeting someone from HR, and then having a peer interview. The peer interview was a bit daunting. They asked for specific examples of how you reacted in certain situations. In some cases it was quite hard to come up with one thing and avoid generalizations.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with disagreements / conflicts with coworkers   Answer Question

Evs Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PinnacleHealth (Hanover, PA) in April 2019.

Interview

Very fast and professional. The interviews made me feel very comfortable. They asked about me and gave me a chance to ask questions. They made me feel very at ease and I have very bad anxiety.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you make a good candidate?   1 Answer

Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phillipsburg, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PinnacleHealth (Phillipsburg, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, interview with clinical supervisor, interview with director. Seemed very upbeat and positive but that changed upon hiring. Director then spoke very negatively about staff present and prior and negative personal views about employees using their vacation days.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with people who have substance addictions?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PinnacleHealth (Harrisburg, PA) in September 2009.

Interview

hiring and interview process is great employees interview you for that process

Pca Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PinnacleHealth (Harrisburg, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online for Pinnaclehealth (Harrisburg), waited about a month to three months before hearing back finally about a phone interview, after that I was brought in for an in-person interview with the HR and that same day was given a panel interview with the nurse manager, charge nurse, and secondary supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview was very basic, non specific. In-person with the HR was a little more in depth but still not very specific. Once I got to the panel interview it was a little more specific, more questions about how you'd react to situations on-unit, etc.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PinnacleHealth (Harrisburg, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

Traveled over 2 hours from Philadelphia for in-person interview. Was told over the phone that I would be meeting with an HR Recruiter and the Nurse Manager of the unit I applied to. The HR interview was so general and non-specific to the Nursing position, but at the time I didn't mind because I figured I could talk about my Nursing experience with the manager. She then told me to wait as she called the manager, and afterward said the manager wouldn't be meeting me today with no other explanation or clear follow-up. So I basically wasted 6 hours + gas for what could have been a phone interview. Very disappointed with the lack of consideration and professionalism. So glad I didn't get an offer as I would have turned it down.

Business Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PinnacleHealth (Harrisburg, PA).

Interview

Panel interviews by department peers are now the norm. Behavioral interview-type questions ("describe a time when you...") so have plenty of examples ready drawn from actual experience.

Interview Questions

• "Tell us about a time when you disagreed with your boss, how did you handle it and what was the results?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

Initially had to agree to a hard, bottom-of-the range salary to proceed through interview process. Offer came in at mid-range. Odd, became could've avoided an unpleasant selection process from the start.