Cover image for PinnacleHealth

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

PinnacleHealth Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 18 of over 18 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at PinnacleHealth

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at PinnacleHealth (Harrisburg, PA) in Oct 2019

Interview

It's a two-interview process, with the first interview being with the hiring manager. If the hiring manager likes you and is interested, then you would proceed to a second interview, which is a peer interview. I was interviewed by two potential peers.

Interview Questions
  • During my peer interview, the questions asked were heavily focused on asking for instances revolving around changing priorities and competing deadlines, to the point in which it became redundant and repetitive. As an FYI-the peer interview results outweigh the hiring manager's decision. Although I cannot be positive as there could have been other factors I am not aware of, but if you're more talented, experienced, and/or qualified than the peers interviewing you, I would advise you to dumb yourself down a bit so you're not seen as a threat. When I initially heard about the peer interview, I was excited and thought it was a great idea. I am very interested to watch and wait to see if the current peer interview process remains in place.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PinnacleHealth (Hanover, PA) in Apr 2019

Interview

Very fast and professional. The interviews made me feel very comfortable. They asked about me and gave me a chance to ask questions. They made me feel very at ease and I have very bad anxiety.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you make a good candidate?

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

13h

works at

U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs

I already put in my 2 weeks notice to my work place, my supervisor was mad at me because since I just received retention bonus that will expire for a year, she’s saying I can’t leave. She has explained to me that if I leave, I might have to pay back the retention bonus. Do you think they will reject my 2 weeks notice or I just can pay them back? I need to get out from this toxic work environment. I did not tell them that I already accept another job which is better pay.

5 Comments

Healthcare

132.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=PinnacleHealth~20286
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about PinnacleHealth? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with PinnacleHealth employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

PinnacleHealth

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PinnacleHealth

Interview

It consisted of a one-on-one interview with coordinator of fitness center. The interview started with a simple conversation then progressed to basic interview questions and then ended with a tour. It felt more laid back than other interviews I have had in the past.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Phillipsburg, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PinnacleHealth (Phillipsburg, NJ) in Oct 2017

Interview

Phone interview, interview with clinical supervisor, interview with director. Seemed very upbeat and positive but that changed upon hiring. Director then spoke very negatively about staff present and prior and negative personal views about employees using their vacation days.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work with people who have substance addictions?

PinnacleHealth

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PinnacleHealth

Interview

Easy to apply. HR called and went through the basic review of resume. Tried to set up time with supervisor of area. Then played phone and email tag with said supervisor until they stopped responding. I was prompt and made myself very accessible but was made to feel like I was a burden to the supervisor who had little to no interest in meeting with me.

Interview Questions
  • The HR phone interview simply reviewed the resume and cover letter to ensure you were truthful. As long as you can elaborate on your experiences, the HR review is pretty straightforward.

PinnacleHealth

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PinnacleHealth in Mar 2017

Interview

Someone interviewed me which took 4 weeks to receive a phone call about the review. Which was bothersome. The rest of the interview process was much more easy going and smoother.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in five years.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PinnacleHealth (Harrisburg, PA) in Dec 2016

Interview

The interview consisted of meeting someone from the department, meeting someone from HR, and then having a peer interview. The peer interview was a bit daunting. They asked for specific examples of how you reacted in certain situations. In some cases it was quite hard to come up with one thing and avoid generalizations.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with disagreements / conflicts with coworkers
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Camp Hill, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PinnacleHealth (Camp Hill, PA) in Aug 2016

Interview

I applied online and got a call within a few days for an interview. I had three separate interviews and overall the process was fairly simple. There were quite a few questions, but nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions
  • What are some challenges you faced at your previous job? Tell us about yourself.

PinnacleHealth

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PinnacleHealth

Interview

Applied online. Called in for an in person interview with department head. Scheduled for a 2nd interview with team. First interview went great and I was extremely excited about the opportunity. Went to 2nd interview and thought I was back in high school. Unprepared, disinterested and one women especially, rude. She walked me out, I said thank you and put my hand out to shake hers, she turned away and just left me standing there. Interview went okay, I didn't deserve to be treated like that. And this is your HR department?!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PinnacleHealth (Harrisburg, PA) in Oct 2015

Interview

Applied online, received a phone call from HR within a week to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview consisted of very typical questions and was only about 20 minutes. The next day I received a phone call to schedule a face-to-face interview with the VP in the development office. This interview was basically just an overview of the position and then there was time for me to ask some questions about the organization. following this would be a peer interview, essentially a panel style interview with everyone in the department. The process was quite lengthy and communication on Pinnacle's end was not great. Over all, a pretty easy process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Interviews

PinnacleHealth Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at PinnacleHealth as 39.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.11 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Occupational Therapist and Registered Medical Assistant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Evs and Annual Giving Officer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at PinnacleHealth takes an average of 26 days when considering 17 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Healthcare Medical Claims had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Tech roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 60 days).

Common stages of the interview process at PinnacleHealth according to 17 Glassdoor interviews include:

Group Panel Interview: 20.00%