Pivot3 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 14, 2017

3.3

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pivot3 (Louisville, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied on-line as well as talking with an internal contact who forwarded my resume. I performed two phone interviews, then 4 hours of face-to-face, and finally two more phone interviews with remote (Austin) stakeholders.

I must say up front that the HR/Recruiter in Louisville (Christian Riekert) was refreshingly open and easy to work with. All the interviewers were professional, intelligent and respectful - with each interview being conducted more as a meeting of professionals as opposed to a one-sided interview.

Interview Questions

• What is my background and what knowledge of the company product range do I have ?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pivot3 (Austin, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter. Had three phone screens with three different directors. Then I went in for an in-person interview followed by one final phone interview to cover any questions and concerns. Received offer letter a few days later.

Interview Questions

• 1. What is your day to day like at your current postion?
      2. Describe your selling approach?
      3. If you find yourself fielding a technical questions that you dont know the answer to, how do you continue with your conversation?
      Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pivot3 (Austin, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who directed me to their online technical screen. It was very well organized process. One telephone interview of about 45 minutes, interviewer asked me couple of VDI design questions and about my VDI projects. After this interview I was called for an onsite interview with a face to face interview and 1 with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What steps do you follow to study a problem before making a decision?   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pivot3 (Austin, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I had to interview with a current sales engineer, Professional services engineer, sales manager, sales rep and sales VP. the technical interviews were straightforward. wanted to understand my knowledge of VDI, Enterprise services, backup, DR etc. the manager interview was more of a culture check and to make sure I could handle the travel. The sales rep was just to make sure he felt I was someone he could work with.

Interview Questions

• Explain the different roles in VDI   1 Answer

Digital Content Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pivot3 in December 2014.

Interview

The communication was timely and clear, the interview was held with the person who would be my direct boss, which allowed me to get a precise idea of what was expected of the position, the main challenges and responsabilities. He was straighforward and honest with me in terms of what he liked about my profile and which areas I'd have to work on.

Interview Questions

• How would you deliver very technical content to different types of users?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pivot3 (Austin, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

many levels of interviews, very nice people, very helpful, exciting technology, passionate group, two segments of the business, need to be able to display corporate agility and proven results, drive and innovative thinking

Vice President Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pivot3 (Austin, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

I met with the CEO initially, and then follow on interviews with the founder and CTO, the VP of Marketing, the VP of Engineering, and another Sales leader. The questions were detailed and weighed my experience both in the space as well as philosophy on managing sales teams. I believe they we're looking for some process improvement, discipline, and a history of success.

Interview Questions

• How would you do with a sales rep that doesn't seem to have pipeline, and will not expose leadership to the accounts.   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pivot3 (Houston, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

Phone interview followed by 3 person panel. The interview was a joke. Pivot3 canceled several time prior to the actual interview. The interview process was a great indication of how the company is run, which is not very well. However, the interview process was the best experience from the first day to the last.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spring, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pivot3 (Spring, TX) in November 2010.

Interview

Treated fairly and professionally

Interview Questions

• Ready to contribute immediately, willing to wear multiple hats?   1 Answer