Plan B Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Plan B Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Nov 13, 2017

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Plan B Technologies

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Plan B Technologies in March 2016.

Interview

Interview was with two separate directors. Questions were more about my experiences than technical. Each director had their own styles of asking the questions and interacting with me. We talked more about the Nexus phones than about the job. Though a good discussion about the job did take place, it was driven by me. Overall a very easy interview and I was surprised when I was presented with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the most difficult experience you have had when learning a new technology.   Answer Question

Junior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Plan B Technologies (Annapolis, MD) in December 2015.

Interview

Met with two directors, and head of HR separately. Simple interviews to determine how much you know about IT, as well as general character questions. One director asks technical questions. The other asks about career goals. HR asks about character.

Interview Questions

• What field of IT interests you between Network, Storage, Microsoft, Virtualization and Security?   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Interview

referal