Planit Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 65 of over 65 interviews

Recruiter5%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Planit

Application

I interviewed at Planit

Interview

Almost all the questions asked were somehow focused on Agile testing methodolgy and how the agile testing methodology process is being used in daily delivery. There were some other questions as well but the most diffucult part was the agile testing methodology trick questions.

Interview Questions
  • Agile daily implementation and trick questions
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planit (Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia)

Interview

No technical interview for experienced positions just giving a list of questions. Useless interview process ever. Do not apply this company if you are a technical person because they do not have a good understanding about technical process.

Interview Questions
  • which of this is a good example of non- functional requirement.... List of quizzes

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

183 Comments

Join the conversation on

Planit

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Planit in Jul 2021

Interview

First phone screening, then online exam. After passing the exam, a zoom interview is booked. All within 2 weeks. Result come back fast as well. Online exam is not difficult. Around 25 questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Planit

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Planit

Interview

Took video interview first which had three questions can be answered with multiple takes and had unlimited time for that It was smooth and instructions were given before starting interview Sample question for practice was also provided

Interview Questions
  • General behavior based Your fav movie What would you improve if u get a chance to improve something Hobby related question

Planit

Application

I interviewed at Planit

Interview

First should send cv to planit. They will call you to verify some details you have given and then they will send a link to do online test. The Online test paper contains both McQ and written questions. Can take up to 40 minutes to complete the test. There are 25 questions in a paper.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Planit (Sydney) in May 2021

Interview

Interview Questions
  • There are total 5 rounds of interview process. 1.Application shortlist. 2.Two recorded video interviews on your own phase you can record as many times as you want then submit. 3. 5 minutes quickview interview in which you interact with Managing director where you will be asked 1. Tell me about yourself. 2. Logical question. 4.Information session at physical office location where you will again assessed on behavior like time management, dressing, communication. Prepare your questions for them at least one. 5. 30 minutes interview where you will be asked so many questions about basic information about you and your personality. Bootcamp for 5 days where you will be understanding the software testing fundamentals, Testing types and levels, test review, test process and defect management, many more working task on a real time case study, group presentations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Planit (Sydney) in May 2021

Interview

Only had video interview, can record answers as many attempts. Did not recieved any response after. It took only only email to notify candidate about outcome whether positive or negative. Candidates avoid wasting effort for such company.

Interview Questions
  • 1) Tell us a movie dialog from recent movie you watched? 2) Where do you think future of testing would be?

Planit

Application

I interviewed at Planit

Interview

It was structured, quick and responsive. Written test is followed by interview and then final round. Coding exercise followed by practical questions in the interview and then quick feedback and then the next steps

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Planit (Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia) in Apr 2021

Interview

Two-step process Online Written test, Virtual Interview through Teams. Online process had questions on SQL joins, Testing approach, test case format Question for virtual interview process are listed below. The HR and the interview panel were kind and understanding.

Interview Questions
  • 2. What types of testing did you perform? 3. Which project management cycle would you prefer SDLC or STLC 4. Bug lifecycle 5. type of wait and elaborate 6. what projects did u use in the automation framework? 7. What would you bring to the team 8. what is your salary expectation 9. How would you manage if there is no documentation for a client project ? 10. Why is testing important for a product? 11. What would you bring to the company? 12. What is your salary expectation?
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planit (Sydney) in Apr 2021

Interview

I got a 5 min call from hr and progressed to online exam. The exam wasn’t hard but there were a lot of questions that is not enough for the time allotted which is 50mins.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 65 Interviews