Plexus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Plexus Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2017

2.8

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Plexus.

Interview

I applied through recruiter. it took about one week with Phone Interview and three Group Interviews. Final interview with the management team. I received an offer following week. Interview process is very straight forward but lengthy.

Interview Questions

• All the questions are based on your previously achievements   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo Grove, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Plexus (Buffalo Grove, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone screen, on-site interview with hiring manager and final step is panel interview with business partners. At final round, you will also be asked to present a short, personal overview of why your a good fit for the role.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral interview questions that require real-world examples. "Give me an example of a time when your decision did not provide the desired result."   1 Answer

Production Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Plexus (Neenah, WI) in April 2017.

Interview

there were 3 supervisors from 3 different areas and they each asked 3 questions and took notes they were about 15 minutes each per person then there was a tour of the facility

Interview Questions

• describe a problem you have or an area of work that could use some improvement   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Plexus (Neenah, WI) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online.
    It was 3-4 week process.
    The initial contact was via email, interviews started with a phone interview with the HR recruiter, followed by a multi-person interview at the facility with a department team member, department supervisor, and the same HR recruiter who conducted the phone interview.
    Questions mainly from the team member and the department manager with the HR recruiter mainly taking notes and occasionally responding to clarify items.
    The job offer initially made by phone with an email providing the details.

Interview Questions

• How does your experience relate to this position?   1 Answer

Accepted another job offer

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Plexus (Raleigh, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

Talked to them at the campus career fair and had the first interview the next day which was mostly technical - they asked a few things about my resume and them circuits/electronics questions. Second interview was on-site and consisted of multiple interview sessions. First was a presentation about myself followed by Q&A with 5-10 engineers. Then was more behavioral and leadership questions followed up by two technical sessions and a site tour.

Interview Questions

• Describe what the current-voltage (IV) curve/relationship would look like for an ideal inductor.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Plexus (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Two separate interviews for a software intern position. First interview was with two senior members of the software team and the final interview was with the hiring manager. Interview questions consisted of technical and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What is pulse width modulation and how is it useful in embedded systems.   1 Answer

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Plexus (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Questions asked were mainly on projects and C/ C++ languange. Make sure that you know whatever you put on your resume because questions on projects were asked based on your resume. Do revise on C/C++ if you want to - will be very helpful. Just be honest!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Plexus (New York, NY).

Interview

One campus interview followed by 2 phone interviews. Good experience, asked a lot of situational questions. Over all not hard if examples are prepared of certain situations. Past experiences do help for this interviewing technique.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Plexus (Austin, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Got interview at career expo. Interview was brief with emphasis on technical aspects. Required minimum knowledge of circuits and embedded systems. Very friendly and very knowledgeable about field and skills of entry level engineer.

Interview Questions

• Draw a bode plot, programming a microcontroller   1 Answer

FPGA Design Engineer Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Plexus (Neenah, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

Three step interview process across 2 months: HR phone screen, technical phone screen, on-site set of interviews. The on-site interviews took 5 hours, and included a 30 minute presentation of my background, a tour, a set of soft questions (Describe a time when ...), a technical session, an informal lunch interview, and a wrap-up with HR. Very professionally handled, hotel 2 minutes from the location.

Interview Questions

• Using the whiteboard, show us how you would architect an FPGA to handle a proposed problem.
      Using the whiteboard, show us VHDL or Verilog code to implement an FSM.   Answer Question