KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 473 of over 599 reviews

3.5
Plexus President and CEO Todd Kelsey
Todd Kelsey
Pros
  • "Working environment but bad in term of interaction between employees(in 30 reviews)

• "great people great place great job(in 23 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work/Life Balance, Older Workforce, Dull Office Space(in 20 reviews)

• "Then when you get everything done upper management gets all the credit(in 10 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Plexus and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

5stars

Jun 4, 2021 - Manufacturing Assembler in Ora, ID
      Business Outlook

Pros

A good company for everyone

Cons

Don't have cons about then

HR Coordinator II - Talent Acquisition

We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you think we are a good company for everyone! If there is anything in addition you would like to share please email us at GHQ.TA@plexus.com.

2. 4.0

Good for Early Career Development

Jun 7, 2021 - Software Engineer in Raleigh, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Thanks to Plexus I have a great resume of projects and technologies I have worked on. The people there are all pleasant to work with and they try their best to give it a "family" feel. The modern design of the work space and cafe are welcomed and comforting. There is a large variety of projects with cutting edge technology. The Raleigh site is mostly medical products, many of which are cutting edge and definitely make a difference in the world. The software team is constantly trying to improve process and best practices with weekly study groups and continuous improvement activities. Overall, a high recommendation for early career engineers.

Cons

The pay is below market value. If you don't have management ambitions, promotions will come slow. Projects are starting to get too big for the site to support and causing a decent bit of stress for all involved. Attrition has been a problem for a year or two.

Plexus HR

We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you are enjoying the work that you do and those that you work with! If there is anything in addition you would like to share please email us at GHQ.TA@plexus.com.

3. 4.0
      Former Employee

It Was nice

Jul 17, 2021 - Production Associate in Appleton, WI
      Business Outlook

Pros

Easy to learn stations, nice people.

Cons

Lots of Overtime. Short breaks

4. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best job I've ever had, but...

May 9, 2021 - Manufacturing Technician I in Portland, OR
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits, good coworkers and culture, overtime available often, and the work is very intellectually stimulating and hands on.

Cons

There is a learning curve which can scare a lot of people who have never read schematics before. Pay is below industry standard and very unbalanced between locations. Employees with 7+ years of experience are being paid cents above the starting wage for entry level technicians.

HR Coordinator II - Talent Acquisition

We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you’re enjoying our benefits, company culture, the work you do and those you work with! We value growth and development and would like to connect further to address some of the concerns you have mentioned. Please reach out to us at GHQ.TA@plexus.com.

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Master Scheduler

Jul 2, 2021 - Master Scheduler
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, very good benefits, good pay, lots of opportunities to grow.

Cons

Some systems need to be updated

Plexus HR

We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you are enjoying our culture, benefits, pay and growth opportunities! If there is anything in addition you would like to share please email us at ghq.ta@plexus.com.

6. 4.0

Decent place to work

Jun 29, 2021 - Quality Control Lead in Nampa, ID
      Business Outlook

Pros

Decent pay, good people, certifications, good hours, good parking

Cons

Management, benefits lacking, turnover, layoffs, favoritism

Plexus HR

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear that you’re enjoying our pay, team, certifications, hours and parking! We strive for team member engagement and value the input our team provides. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at ghq.ta@plexus.com.

7. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Nice place to work

Jun 26, 2021 - Staff Digital Design Engineer in Raleigh, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Care about employees. Good work life balance. Fun place to work

Cons

Too many processes. Work can sometimes be slow

Plexus HR

We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you are enjoying our work life balance, employee focus and fun work environment! If there is anything in addition you would like to share please email us at ghq.ta@plexus.com.

8. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

a project management company at heart

May 3, 2021 - Staff Engineer in Neenah, WI
      Business Outlook

Pros

(Plexus Engineering Services:) is highly collaborative, provides engineers with a good degree of autonomy, presents engaging work

Cons

(Plexus Engineering Services:) is overly focused on short-term financials (affecting everything from employee training to capital expenditures to work-life balance), has a technical career path that isn't very technical, provides mediocre compensation

9. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Mostly Great People

Jun 13, 2021 - Production Associate II in Neenah, WI
      Business Outlook

Pros

Most of the people are great to work with. The benefits are better than most companies. The ability to earn time off. Company cookouts. Morale lunches.

Cons

Some people are very rude. The pay makes it hard to live by yourself. Once you learn certain positions it is hard to transfer to a different location. Not always enough work. Not the best training for certain positions.

Plexus HR

We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you enjoyed our benefits and cookouts! We value growth and development and would like to connect further to address some of the concerns you have mentioned. Please reach out to us at GHQ.TA@plexus.com.

10. 3.0

It's a job

Jul 9, 2021 - Production Associate in Neenah, WI
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people are genuinely nice

Cons

They don't pay very well

Viewing 1 - 10 of 473 Reviews