PointClickCare Interview Questions

Updated Jun 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 196 of over 196 interviews

Recruiter14%
Employee Referral13%
HardAverageEasy

PointClickCare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PointClickCare

Interview

It was a smooth process. HR was clear and set expectations. Interviews were organized and I felt that I was able to share all my experience. I had 2 zoom interviews, with different leaders on their Practice Deliver team. I was notified of a decision within a reasonable time frame.

Interview Questions
  • What training experience do you have in a software industry?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

PointClickCare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PointClickCare

Interview

The interviews started with a screening by HR and then I met with 5-6 Sales Leaders. Each step of the way I was kept updated on what would happen next and the approximate timeframe the next step would be.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PointClickCare

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PointClickCare in May 2021

Interview

Short fast detailed. Asked many questions about personality, time management and work ethics. Some detailed tech questions regarding database. Other questions were general questions . Went from introduction to explaining how the work and projects are like then more personal questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PointClickCare

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PointClickCare in May 2021

Interview

Reached out to a recruiter after attending a diversity - recruiting seminar. The presentation discussed PCC culture and their efforts to welcome folks from all into the tech space. Introduced myself to the Recruiter, he scheduled an interview . Incorrectly, I misjudged the interview as it went well despite being told I'd be moving to the next step and would receive a response at maximum two weeks. A month later, GHOSTED, no response to any follow up.... I can only conclude the interview was to satisfy a federal quota mandated to affirm unbias recruitment with no intentions to for consideration of a position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PointClickCare

Application

I interviewed at PointClickCare

Interview

It was an overall pleasant experience. The interviews asked questions I felt were fair to ask someone in the role of a Software Engineer. Even if I answered a question well, but not to the 100% mark, they would give hints and tips that allowed me to answer the question to their expectations.

Interview Questions
  • They asked a few logical puzzles

PointClickCare

Application

I interviewed at PointClickCare

Interview

It might seem crazy what I am 'bout to say Sunshine she's here, you can take a break I'm a hot air balloon that could go to space With the air, like I don't care, baby by the way

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PointClickCare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PointClickCare

Interview

General conversation with Hiring manager followed by technical round with other team members. They talked about my previous job role and asked few questions. They were really nice yet professional. I must say my recruiter was a person of his words. He made me positive throughout the process and motivated at each step.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Toronto, ON) in Mar 2021

Interview

Very informal interview, 30 minutes of conversation. After that, I got feedback within 2 weeks. did not get an offer, but the overall experience was very good. hgd iudfi dsghdsj hjdsgfjhf jhdsg

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about yourself.

PointClickCare

Application

I interviewed at PointClickCare

Interview

The interview was not what I expected. It was comfortable and very much basic conversation. Felt at ease throughout the interview. I was a bit disappointed as I was told I would be moving on to interview with others but never got a call, so I felt like was mislead.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2021

Interview

There was a HR Phone interview and scheduled by email. There is a 30min Zoom Interview with a manager. after that there is a longer interview which is 1 and half hour Technical Interview.

Interview Questions
  • - Describe inner join and outer join - Abstract Class and interface
Viewing 1 - 10 of 196 Interviews