PointClickCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017

1. Featured Interview

Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Bloomington, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was conducted as two, one-hour interviews. One hour with multiple would be peers, the other with management. Questions spanned from previous work history based on my resume, to thoughts around how I would handle some current challenges. Overall the interviews were professional, yet conversational in nature. Very pleasant process, left hoping I'd hear back and be given the opportunity to join their team.

Interview Questions

• What is your proudest accomplishment from your last company?   Answer Question

PointClickCare Response

May 16, 2017 – Recruitment Programs Specialist

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate it!

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2017.

Interview

Recruiter Pre Screening
    Technical Screening
    Onsite Interview - 3 interviewers asked about previous projects work experience then they Onsite interviewers came up with a 10 questions sheet.
    Interview process is pretty much straight forward, if you are technical person and have deep understanding of core concepts , instead of interview i could say casual two techie discussion , interviewers are very professional.

Interview Questions

• Q1)
      ArrayList al = new ArrayList(2);

map.put(ob1, 1);
              map.put(ob2,2);
              System.out.println(map.get(ob1)); //output

Q3 //javascript question == and ====

Q4) // given two interfaces implement a function to execute a stmt, rollback and rethrow
              //--> finally block to close the connection --signature is provided you just have to handle and rethrow

Q5) //concatenate string[] --null checks
      public String concatenate(String[] strings ){
      //write your code here , test your input and valid test cases
      }

Q6) //design a patient class -- order by lastname, two hashcodes are equalif only if ssn are same
      very simple Pojo class consturctor level ssn injection, overriding equals and hashcode
      implement comparator or comparable

Q7 ) // Abstract Class Animal -> Dog -Cat -> imporvise upon code
      move subclass level fields to super class Animal
      call super() in subclass constructor call
      method remove the given code and call animal.getName() instead of doing instanceof checks for each class.

// javascript question scopes -w> whats the output of this code execution in java and javascscript

Output of following java script code and what if it is executed in java ? would it be different ?
      (function () {
        console.log('log4:' + foo);
      }
      console.log('log5:' + foo);

})();

> have not got time to go through below two in the sheet
      Q9) Some rdms question -
      Q10) tree based question.

Time for questions if you have any.

overall a nice experience, and i really tested my memory do i remembered all the questions as is , yes i.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Nashville, TN) in June 2017.

Interview

Efficient process, very professional. spoke to many employees and the entire process was very transparent and seamless. The entire team seemed coordinated with very little redundant processes. PCC is a tremendous company with massive growth potential.

Interview Questions

PointClickCare Response

Jul 5, 2017 – Recruitment Programs Specialist

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review about your interview experience!

Clinical Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PointClickCare (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was multi-tiered starting with the HR specialist and then the team lead, the manager and the the director of education. I had a case study to complete for the manager and then had to create and present a power point presentation to the director of education.

Senior Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PointClickCare.

Interview

Interview process was smooth , there were 2 rounds after the initial discussion with recruiter.
    In the 2nd round they took time to explain the work expected to be done ,that was good.

Clinical Implementaion Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

2nd Interview Interviewed last year and didn't get position. Thought process was long, but thorough. It's important company hires the right team member and that is evident as you progress through the process. 1st interview had interview with recruiter, case study, interview with hiring manager and then presented a how to speech. Did not get job firs time around. Really loved company and wanted work for them reapplied in Feb 2017 much shorter interview process. More of a refresher. The recruiter Caitlin was very helpful, professional and always got back to me no matter how many times I had a question. It really made the waiting much easier.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process didn't actually begin for nearly a year after my application, but this was due to a change in their processes and, incidentally, my application materials being lost. Once it began, it was a very thorough process of multiple interviews with multiple departments (all held via the phone) and the department leads. The process, in my opinion, showed a diligence on behalf of PCC to ensure their hires are placed in the MOST fitting department for both the interviewee and the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of one of the more intricate projects you've managed, the challenges you encounered, and the techniques you used to overcome them.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not much to the negotiation phase. They know their ranges of pay for particular positions and base the offered ROP upon years of experience, also including any experience not directly role-related that lend to the probability of success in the the role.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PointClickCare in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process is 1. Initial phone screening with the recruiter 2. Onsite interview
    However did not feel worth going there.I am now wondering why they call me?Everybody has got value of time.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions on Java   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PointClickCare.

Interview

Interview process took a little while but it was very clear that they were looking for the right person. Not just a person which I appreciated. This also gave me time to find out if this was the place for me. The interview process allowed for me to really talk about myself and what I was looking for. I was also given a lot of information about the company and clear expectations of the work that would be required. I knew before I started that it would be a lot of work and there were growing pains because they were honest. I think this is very important and rarely do you get to interview the role as well as be interviewed for the role. They wanted to be sure it was a fit for both sides. There were multiple steps to the process which let me know they were serious about finding the right person.

Interview Questions

• There were many specific questions asked that allowed for conversations to come up that would not normally come up in an interview. Some of them were typical but many of them were not. I think this allowed for them to see if you could think creatively and quickly.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PointClickCare.

Interview

PCC typically does at least 3 interviews. They hire the best talent and apply due diligence to ensure the talent is proven. You would typically interview with HR (phone) and then with the manager and then with an executive. The last interviews could be in person or over the phone. Depends on the role and the hiring manager's expectations of the role.

Interview Questions

• If you had $50k to spend and 6 months off of work - what would you do?   Answer Question