PointClickCare Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 228 of over 228 interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

PointClickCare

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PointClickCare in Jun 2022

Interview

The interview process was quite casual. The interviewer only asked me around 3 questions, with one of them being a coding question and the overall interview lasted 30 mins. The coding question was also a simple ordering function but did not require any memorization of sorting algorithims

Interview Questions
  • Q: Tell me about yourself and why you went into CS
    Answer Question

PointClickCare

Application

I interviewed at PointClickCare

Interview

Unprofessional and disappointing. Got an email asking to interview and accepted it. I replied to the HR person to ask about the interviewing process, she never got back to me. Then emailed again, still no response. Interview day comes along and hiring manager cancels the interview 30 mins before the interview, due to an emergency (which is understandable). The same HR person emails asking about rescheduling. I told her a few times I was available and never got a response back. Emailed the hiring manager about rescheduling and he also ghosted me. Then a week later I get an email saying the spot had been filled. Company is about equal opportunities but never gave me a chance.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

60 Comments

Tech

235.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=PointClickCare~452666
Join the conversation on

PointClickCare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PointClickCare

Interview

It was a long interview, but I got a chance to learn more about what they do. The coding questions are similar to leetcode ones so you just need to practice more. You also need to have some basic knowledge in data structs, algorithm, time complexity, etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PointClickCare

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PointClickCare

Interview

Process was simple followed - Recruiting/Coordinator & 4 different rounds with Directors in Engineering. Kept candidate engaged with communication both via phone and email. I have been told that this is their standard modus operandi

Interview Questions
  • Standard Leadership questions. But, I do want a highlight, that one of the Directors asked me this question - Based on your education, are you sure you are fit for this job ? I often see different cultural perspectives, but Thank you Mr Director for going to my education completed at Masters level 15 years ago. I am not comparing degrees here, but last I checked I didn't apply for a PhD role in this organization. Just to add more, I have relevant degrees.
1 person found this interview helpful

PointClickCare

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PointClickCare in Feb 2022

Interview

Interviews were behavioral except for the final round which was technical. In the final round, it was more of a technical knowledge/experience questionnaire compared to a problem-solving interview. I loved how fast the process was, the whole process from applying to the offer took only 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about SQL and general experience with different technologies.

PointClickCare

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PointClickCare in Feb 2022

Interview

The interview is pretty simple. The interview length is about 30 mins and goes by pretty fast. The first half consists of general interview questions and the other is a coding question.

Interview Questions
  • Easy leetcode hashing question that you just need to explain the solution.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Markham, ON) in Jan 2022

Interview

3 tech rounds, 1 director, 1 recruiter screening. A recruiter or a contractor will call you who have no idea what technologies you are talking about but notes down those keywords and tries to match their conditions. 1st tech round is a scan of resume and asks one or two stuffs from your resume with a small white-boarding really really easy coding question. This is basically a filtering round which decides whether to proceed with next rounds or not. 2nd round is core Java with deep dive, but not any Spring or other frameworks. Functional interfaces, streams, lambda, threads, exceptions. Then fix code on white-board like throw an Exception or Complete a piece of code. Then a classic puzzle question involving finding a bad coin or weights, pigeon hole principle kind of question. 3rd Round is System design - This is where you have to show your senior experience, like draw out systems and interactions, costing, design for scalability, identify bottle necks etc. Like designing Twitter, Instagram, Or Uber.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Waterloo, ON)

Interview

Had a normal phone call with hr rep followed by an interview with two sdr managers. Was tasked with creating a lengthy powerpoint regarding the company and a few prompts. Spent much time on the powerpoint and added some creative details regarding their company. One of the SDR managers interviewing was condescending and asked very specific questions for an entry level job with a niche market. Felt too much was expected in comparison to the job description. Company must be looking for overqualified individuals.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Mississauga, ON) in Dec 2021

Interview

I applied for Customer Success Manager- Regional Enterprise with PointClickCare and interviewed for Program Manager, Customer Success with Collective Medical. I wasn't aware of these changes until I was in the interviews. They could really do a better job of getting these things straight. I applied for the job "Customer Success Manager- Regional Enterprise" and over the phone interview learned that they were interviewing me for a different job (Program Manager, Customer Success), which was very unexpected. The phone interview went well and the interviewer was really wonderful to speak with. Then I had a zoom interview with a second person. That's where I learned that I wasn't even interviewing with PointClickCare, but the company Collective Medical, which was recently acquired by PointClickCare. Unfortunately, they are still quite separate and provide very different services, so I was underprepared. In this zoom interview, the only question the interviewer asked was "what questions do you have for me?" And since I thought I applied to work with the company that was at the top of my application, I wasn't prepared with information about the company I was actually interviewing with. It felt like the interviewer maybe hadn't prepared questions, and was improvising. The conversation was interesting, but I do feel misled.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I interviewed at PointClickCare (Folsom, CA)

Interview

Easy applied in indeed got an call email from recruiter. I got a zoom.merting got a job offer in 1 week. I would recommend them. Thet zre very nice and know what They are looking for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 228 Interviews

PointClickCare Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at PointClickCare as 55.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.88 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Account Executive and Implementation Specialist rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Project Manager and Product Manager roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at PointClickCare takes an average of 41 days when considering 45 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Project Manager had the quickest hiring process (on average 40 days), whereas Customer Success Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 75 days).

Common stages of the interview process at PointClickCare according to 45 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 32.53%