KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of PointClickCare and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to work for

Aug 10, 2022 - Associate Data Scientist in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are a lot of great employee benefits, an amazing culture, and very good career development opportunities.

Cons

No cons immediately come to mind.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Fantastic place to work

Jul 28, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

people, culture, mission, support, growth

Cons

really nothing bad at all

PointClickCare Response

Thank you for your review!

3. 5.0
    Former Employee

Software tech

Jul 5, 2022 - Software Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for .

Cons

Nothing really nice to their Employees.

4. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Fantastic Culture - Lots of Bureaucracy

Jul 15, 2022 - Engineering Manager in Cleveland, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture. Managed through covid. Big ideas. Lots of structure and processes.

Cons

Team to team communication is sketchy. Lower-level management is not very effective at managing employee career growth. Middle management tends to have agendas.

1 person found this review helpful
  5. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Company Ok Senior Leaders

Jul 5, 2022 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company but ability to be successful beyond their core business is still undecided.

Cons

Senior leaders' ability to mentor and coach individuals is inconsistent.

Continue reading
  6. 3.0
    Current Employee

Good

Jul 5, 2022 - Nurse
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits people places the things

Cons

Bad very bad very bad

7. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Solid growth company

Jun 17, 2022 - Senior Manager Software Engineering
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Lots of opportunity to take on new challenges - Acquisition focused - Good work/life balance

Cons

- Vision/Strategy are slow to align to deliverables

PointClickCare Response

Thank you for your thoughtful feedback. If you would like to provide more detail on your experience with how vision/strategy are slow to align to deliverables, please send an email to recruitment@pointclickcare.com and someone will follow up with you.

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company

May 31, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture is what I experienced

Cons

For me there were limited opportunities to move to other areas when I became desirous of a change in career path.

9. 4.0

Work Hard- Play Hard

Jun 10, 2022 - Recruiter in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Growth Compensation Culture Half Day Fridays

Cons

Some burn out- and un organization

Continue reading

PointClickCare Response

Thank you for your review and advice. I would encourage you to take advantage of the unlimited PTO by taking some time off to avoid burnout. If you would like to discuss further, I encourage you to follow up with your manager or HR directly.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company! Positive Vibes Everywhere!

May 18, 2022 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pros outweigh the cons in an embarrassing fashion. I was able to get a job with PointClickCare during the height of the pandemic and I could not have asked for a luckier job to land during these crazy times. The job I applied for was listed as "remote", however, all of the jobs are currently remote and everyone appears to be thriving under this current situation. There are talks of re-opening their main office but I have not felt any pressure in coming into the office (nor do I plan to). The people I work and interact with are incredibly friendly and professional. That is not to say that people don't let their hair down when the time is appropriate. From day one, everyone has treated me with respect and have welcomed me with open arms. There was plenty of training for my position so there was no intense expectation of me hitting the ground running as soon as my first day arrived.

Cons

Finding a con is difficult but I would say the biggest con is dealing with the costumers/clients. For the most part, the people I deal with (on the customer side) are well mannered and are just looking for the quickest answer and resolution. But the only negative experience I have had at this job has been from the end of an interaction with a sour customer/client.

PointClickCare Response

Thank you for your detailed review! We appreciate your feedback

Viewing 1 - 10 of 567 Reviews
</>Embed

PointClickCare Reviews FAQs

PointClickCare has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 646 reviews left anonymously by employees. 89% of employees would recommend working at PointClickCare to a friend and 89% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, PointClickCare employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at PointClickCare. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

89% of PointClickCare employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated PointClickCare 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at PointClickCare to be career development, benefits, culture and the cons to be senior leadership, compensation, management.

Popular Careers with PointClickCare Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at PointClickCare? Share Your Experiences

Company Updates

179 days ago

Culture
PointClickCare Ranked #1 in Long-Term Care Software by KLAS Research for 2nd Consecutive Year
Shared image - Awards and Recognition - PointClickCare
Awards and Recognition - PointClickCare
pointclickcare.com

179 days ago

Company News
Leading care collaboration network and post-acute health information platform combines with Audacious Inquiry to further expand network and capabilities in mission to improve patient outcomes MISSISSAUGA, ON. – February 1, 2022 – PointClickCare Technologies, a leading healthcare technology platform enabling meaningful collaboration and access to real-time insights, today announced its intent to acquire Audacious Inquiry, an industry-shaping connected care platform. The combination of PointClickCare and Audacious Inquiry will help accelerate the companies’ mission to address critical gaps in healthcare and enable better care for vulnerable patients. The acquisition is subject to regulatory approvals and other customary closing conditions.
Shared image - PointClickCare Announces Intent to Acquire Audacious Inquiry - PointClickCare
PointClickCare Announces Intent to Acquire Audacious Inquiry - PointClickCare
pointclickcare.com

PointClickCare Photos

+ Add Photo
PointClickCare photo of: Love the candy wall here
PointClickCare photo of: office space
PointClickCare photo of: Toronto Office
PointClickCare photo of: Toronto Office Front
PointClickCare photo of: building
PointClickCare photo of: 2016
PointClickCare photo of: Movember

Glassdoor has 646 PointClickCare reviews submitted anonymously by PointClickCare employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if PointClickCare is right for you.