Pointwest Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pointwest Interview Questions

Updated Nov 14, 2016

SE Level I Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pointwest.

Interview

the application was very Ok. First you have to Fill out their form, then the first assessment was an online exam with 4 parts. then the 2nd assessment was a written exam and you have o answer it in 1 hour and 30 minutes plus essay but you have to choose 1 of the 3 topics. Then if you pass the assessment you will be called for an HR interview. and Lastly the final interview which is a Technical Exam with some Logical questions.

But Note: You have atleast no failing grades because if you do, you won't be able to get the job.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Oswego, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pointwest (Lake Oswego, OR) in May 2009.

Interview

interviewers were warm and friendly and were part of the upper management team, they verified and focused on your experience. as the position deals with the company's clients, they are particular with the communication skills and other soft skills requirements as well.

Interview Questions

• without experience on scrum/agile methodology, how would you prepare yourself in managing the project as well as analyzing the business requirements.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pointwest.

Interview

It was very simple. First there was an online exam. After I passed the online exam, I went through two interviews. One was with the technical team. The other was was with the project manager.

Interview Questions

• They just asked the technologies I used before and my opinions about it   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pointwest in September 2016.

Interview

I wasn't able to reach the interview stage. After applying online, I went to their office to take the exam. It was a series of different questions from personality to arithmetic tests. There is also an essay at the end of the exam. The whole process took around 6 hours.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pointwest (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)) in August 2016.

Interview

1. 4-5 hour exam, no lunch/snack break (They would not even inform you that the exam will take that long.

2.They will call you to let you know about the schedule of your interview. (They'll tell you that they'll inform you about the interview the next day, but they will call you 2-3 weeks after. You'll have no idea about the result of your exam)

3. Initial interview. (Typical HR questions)

I hope the HR will be more professional and inform the candidates about their application. It doesn't matter if the applicant passed or not, but it would be great if you'll tell them ASAP.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pointwest (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)) in July 2016.

Interview

There is an initial assessment exam which lasts for about 4 hours. After passing the exam, you'd qualify for your first interview with an HR staff. The interview would take about an hour and the interviewer would ask some typical HR questions (e.g. strengths, weaknesses, school projects). After about 4 days, you'd get notified for your technical panel interview.

I didn't attend the panel interview since I already received a job offer from another company.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati, Mindoro Occidental (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pointwest (Makati, Mindoro Occidental (Philippines)) in July 2016.

Interview

2 interviews in total. behavioral and technical interview, at first you will take their exam which is not that hard but will take time like 4 hours or so. after that they well tell you right away if you pass or fail then they will schedule you for an interview if you passes that they will then again schedule you for a technical interview. and then i think job offer? but i didnt get the jo. sad

Software Engineer Level I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pointwest (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)) in June 2016.

Interview

The process starts on a 3-4 hours exam. 1 hour and 45 minutes online exam and the next exam was 1 hour and 45 minutes written exam. The exam was to test your logic and personality. The next process was the initial interview if you passed the exam. The last interview is a technical interview, it will just ask you if you know something about the given subject you will be focusing then the last question will be a logical question that will test how you handle some problems.

Interview Questions

• What is the most stressful task you have done and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Software QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pointwest (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)) in May 2016.

Interview

Pointwest - UP TECHNO HUB, QC, PH

I think you should apply online. Because they're priority are applicant that receive text messages for a scheduled assessment and interview. But its kind a weird because my friend got a text messages that she can encourage her friends also to apply. So three of my friend decided to apply too. But the man in reception area stare at you like you a killer. lol

The scheduled assessment was 9 am and if you missed it the next examination will be at 1 30 pm, so be there as early as 9. Because I been late for about 5 mins so I wait for too long for another scheduled examination </3 No mercy.

The HR will give you a form. The form contains about yourself such as your education, family and the your past job, reason to leave. Some simple question are also in the form like

Give three Technical Skills.
    What do you know about the Company
    What do you see in 5 years from now

The examination is online and the second test is on the paper. The online exam contains Personality Test, Reading Passages, Vocabulary, Grammar, and so on .. while the paper exam is flowchart, essay ...

After the exam you will wait for the results if the HR says we will text you for the results. It means you did not pass. COMPANY MANNERISMS. If they says wait in the waiting area. It means wait for you interview.

I wait until now for the result to proceed to interview. It means I didn't pass. Sad Life.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pointwest (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)) in April 2016.

Interview

The Initial Interview is fine and easy. It is all about your personal background and the company's background as well. You may also include standard or basic questions that can be asked all about during the initial interview. The interview went well that is something you cannot be nervous of. It was also nice because you get to know the company more especially the initial rules and regulations.
    For, the Technical Interview, I have not yet undergone this type of interview. But more or less I think the interview will be all about on how you think because they will test your logical thinking skills.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about this company?   1 Answer