Polaris Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Polaris

2.9

Associate Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medina, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Polaris (Medina, MN) in November 2012.

Interview

Most questions asked had a behavior focus.

Interview Questions

• "How will you handle it when you fail?"   2 Answers

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Polaris in October 2016.

Interview

Great interview process. Spoke at a career fair, then had a behavioral in-person interview. Next round was at their offices - several interviews with different teams, as well as a small case interview.

Interview Questions

• Small case sent to me before the final round of interviews.   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Polaris (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

- Phone Call from Agency.
    - Sent my resume.
    - Phone Call from Polaris Staff
    - Some developer skill tests.
    - On site Interviews.
    - Phone Call for notice me that I was selected for the job offer.
    - Email with job offer.
    - In site signed job offer.

Interview Questions

• In general was over my resume and about my skills and experience   Answer Question

SQE Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Polaris in September 2015.

Interview

Had three different phone interviews which were pretty difficult. Then they flew me up to MN. Met with two purchasing managers, supplier quality manager, supplier quality supervisor, and the supplier development manager. Overall it was pretty difficult with very technical questions.

Interview Questions

• If a supplier doesn't work well with providing corrective actions (countermeasures) how do you make them do it?   Answer Question

Welder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Polaris (Decatur, AL) in November 2017.

Interview

Took 3 months to get on. Online assessment, phone interview. AIDT classes, and then a in person interview that was very brief and not in depth. About three to four days later I got an offer, for second shift mind you I though I was gonna be on first shift this whole time and when the lady offered me the job it was for second shift so I really didn’t have a choice? I had to say yes.

Interview Questions

• So do you have any welding experience.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Polaris.

Interview

Filled out online application for a summer intern position at their headquarters working in communication. Was contacted about interview and asked to do a phone interview. They asked basic questions from HR department in phone interview and then asked for an in person interview to follow.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Polaris.

Interview

I talked to the recruiter at the career fair, then had a follow up phone call. After that I had a phone interview, and then they flew me out to headquarters for three in person interviews.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I was interested in interning for Polaris.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Osceola, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Polaris (Osceola, WI) in November 2015.

Interview

Phone interviews with the engineering team and a manager at their factories. The HR team facilitated the whole process and were very easy to communicate with. Overall it was a quick and enjoyable experience. I especially enjoyed their proactive hiring process that started very early in the year and spared me the headache of juggling a myriad of interviews as summer approaches.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you excelled and did something beyond was required of you.   Answer Question

Negotiation

As an intern, the given compensation does not warrant negotiation.

Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Polaris.

Interview

I applied via an online career networking site and heard back from an off-site contract recruiter who arranged a telephone interview. I appreciate Glassdoor's employee and former employee reviews - they help create a framework for understanding the possible work culture.

Interview Questions

• Recruiter said that she/they wanted this to be the last interview a person ever had.   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Polaris (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2011.

Interview

It was typical of any most major fortune five hundred companies as can be expected. There were multiple interviews across different facilities and different departments. I had phone interview and in person interviews as well

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate