Pottstown Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pottstown Hospital

Lab Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pottstown, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pottstown Hospital (Pottstown, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward. Only about 10 questions were asked. There was only 1 interview and then the supervisor gave a tour of the lab and the responsibilities expected.

Dietary Aide Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pottstown Hospital.

Interview

Asked about work history would I be a good fit for the position what hours can I work it took the hiring process a month had to get all cleared to work with children drug test t.b.

Van Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pottstown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pottstown Hospital (Pottstown, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

I put in an application, and I got a phone call. The whole thing was very streamlined. It took awhile, but it was because the initial interviewer got a new job. They were well-organized in the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking to do here in 5 years?   1 Answer

Radiologic Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pottstown, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pottstown Hospital (Pottstown, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

You are first briefly interviewed by HR and they go over some basic details with you. Then you are taken to the department you are interviewing with and are interviewed further and more specific to your job by department management. If you are offered the job you will receive a phone call, if you are not offered a job you will receive a rejection email.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job?   1 Answer
    • What is your availability? (PRN position)   Answer Question
    • How much experience do you have with OR equipment?   1 Answer