Pragmatics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 28, 2017

2.6

Customer Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beltsville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pragmatics (Beltsville, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

Had a relatively short interview with two managers on-site. It was very straightforward with some basic questions about my background in the field. They went on to explain what a typical day would be like and to give me some information about extracurricular activities (I thought this was really cool!). They seem to genuinely care about their employees and keeping things interesting.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pragmatics.

Interview

I started as a Service Desk Analyst and soon became a too lead. The interview process was very good. It was a very smooth transition from person to person.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Pragmatics (Reston, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

Open House to bring in lots of candidates. Felt like a cattle call. Very noisy environment. Interviewers seemed intent on getting as many folks through the door rather than looking at the individual. Interviewers were distracted and got pulled away mid interview. Had a total of about 7 minutes divided among 3 people.

AV Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pragmatics in December 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with two people, and they told me all of the challenges they were facing and gave me an opportunity to share how I would address such issues. They also made it clear that if I accepted the job I'd be dealing with these same issues.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pragmatics (Reston, VA).

Interview

laid back interview process. Technical questions about the resume.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered me what I had asked for.

Senior Data Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pragmatics (Arlington, VA).

Interview

They were looking for one type of position but posted for a different position and were surprised that I did not fit into the revised position. The groups I interviewed with were very knowledgable and seemed to be great people - wish I would have fit what they were looking for - rahter than than only the posted position.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a ceratin difficult data situation   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pragmatics (Reston, VA).

Interview

Hiring and interview process were good. However, they promised things that were never, ever delivered

Interview Questions

Negotiation

a little harsh and un-bendable

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pragmatics (Reston, VA) in August 2012.

Interview

I had been doing primarily temp work so this was my first job. I interviewed with the CFO of the company and she asked me questions about what I had done previously. At the end of the interview she said that they would be in touch. I didn't ask a lot of questions because I wasn't sure what to ask!

Interview Questions

• What experience did I have with Human Resources?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pragmatics (Reston, VA) in April 2012.

Interview

I was referred to Pragmatics. I interviewed with the Director of Recruiting and Director of HR first. I interviewed with 3 other Recruiters on the team who were very informative and answered all my questions. My first impression was that I could see myself working with everyone I met.

Interview Questions

• The questions I had during the interview helped me understand what they were looking for in a recruiter. I got the impression that being a team player, being able to manage your time, managers and requisitions and adding a little creativity and fun were important areas to bring to the table.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered the position in 3 days. I wanted to think about it first since I was not really looking to make a move at the time. But, I'm glad my previous Team Lead highly recommended me to interview for this new opportunity.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pragmatics (Charlottesville, VA) in March 2011.

Interview

the interview process was very straightforward. the on site program manager was very easy to work with and I was kept informed throughout the whole process. the customer had recomended me to them and so that smoothed out the path but still, a very good experience.