Precor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Precor Interview Questions

2.7

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodinville, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Precor (Woodinville, WA) in January 2017.

Interview

I was reached out via LinkedIn, the sr recruiter and I scheduled a call and confirmed. When the time came around I waited and waited for the call. Finally I reached out but didn't get a responds for 2 solid days. Next we rescheduled and again I was left there standing around waiting for my phone interview to happen, again I reached out and still haven't heard anything back from the last no call. If this isn't a gimps into how employees are treated, I'm not sure what is. As an HR professional I was shocked at the lack communication with their scheduled interviews. If anything, there should have been some type of consideration for not calling both confirmed times.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Precor (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Very efficient phone interview process, friendly interviewers with down to earth, no trick questions. They are very forthcoming with details on how they value their employees and upfront about pay and benefits so as to not waste their potential candidate's time which I thought was pretty cool. Seems like a great company to work for. Looking forward to hearing back ;)

Interview Questions

• What was it about this position that caught your attention?   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Precor (Seattle, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 separate people, both very professional and likable in nature. Asked good questions, both good listeners. First interview was to vet out the applicants, second was with the creative lead. Gave me insight into the position and company. Very clear about the position's requirements and responsibilities. Were interested in what what was important to me. Great opportunity, sorry I missed out.

Interview Questions

• When you're working, where do you live (what applications do you use most & most comfortably)?   Answer Question

Co-Op Position/ Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Precor (Raleigh, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

It was about a 15 minute interview. I was interviewed by two employees. It was a normal interview with normal questions They were very friendly interviewers and seemed passionate about their jobs.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Precor?   1 Answer

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodinville, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Precor (Woodinville, WA).

Interview

Be prepared for an all day interview. They really want to make sure they hire the right person for the job. The process does work. It is one of the longest interviews I have been through. There was a math (algebra) and science evaluation test that was done prior to the interview process. I don't know how important that is in determining employment.

Interview Questions

• They really want to get to know you. Ask them whatever questions are on your mind.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Just ask for what you are worth and they will counter down. Its just the typical employment salary negotiations.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Whitsett, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Precor (Whitsett, NC).

Interview

Simple face to face with basic questions. Very laid back and relaxed environment, obvious they want to get to know you as a person more then what skills you have.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodinville, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Precor (Woodinville, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

2 hours initial interview with direct hiring manager, and direct collaborator.

Follow by 5 hours additional interview with individual managers and directors that one might be interacting in the future.

The overall interview process was very tight and rather intense.

Interview Questions

• Why Precor?
      A time when you have to work with a team?
      A time when you have to develop marketing plan?
      A time when you utilize big data?
      Tell me about your technical skills?   1 Answer

Commercial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodinville, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Precor (Woodinville, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

network a lot with the senior management.

learned about the position, I continue to network with the senior management.

drove up to the company for an 3 hours 1st round interview.
    drove up to the company for another 5 hours 2nd round interview.

The interviewing process was pleasant. I felt I was valued as a participant and genuinely interested in my experience, passion, and knowledge towards the business and company.

Interview Questions

• Why Precor?
      What do you know about Precor?
      Tell me about a time when you have to use big data to solve problem?
      Tell me about yourself?   1 Answer

Supplier Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Precor in May 2015.

Interview

I received a phone screening from the company's recruiter one week after the application. Then on the second week I talked with the supervisor of this position. Both of them were vey kind and carefully introduced the company and the location. They have three interviews in total. The last one will be onsite interview. Actually I felt like I could have the chance for the onsite interview. But I waited for 10 days and got a rejection letter. I was asking for the reason. But they didn't give me any response then. It is overall a good experience.

Marketing Interview

Interview

Very comprehensive, both peer and executive. Good mix of questions that required using STAR format type of responses to demonstrate track record of achieving results. Lots of time spent with hiring manager that made sure both of us were comfortable with the fit.

Interview Questions

• Asked to evaluate advertising (which can be somewhat subjective)   Answer Question