Princeton Information Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Princeton Information Interview Questions

2.9

Senior Web Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Princeton Information.

Interview

Contacted through recruiter, was helpful and guided me through the process efficiently. Tech heave, focused on past experience and skills. Round 1 was a written screening, which was pretty difficult. Following this, I was facilitated to meet with a couple of groups at a client. Princeton did a good job following up after the interview. Salary was extremely competitive.

Interview Questions

• application of mullti threading in a financial transaction   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Princeton Information (Jersey City, NJ) in February 2014.

Interview

Hiring process was quick and smooth. There was just one technical interview that too taken by client over the phone. Overall process was quick. They were prompt in getting the client feedback and roll out the offer.

IOS Project Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Princeton Information in February 2013.

Interview

SAw my resume asked me to resend it and then never heard from them again. Tried to contact them but no response.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Princeton Information in December 2012.

Interview

Good process. Where they will grill you for what you know. They make sure you are right candidate before they present to client. Third party interview was conducted for me.

Interview Questions

• All possible questions related to your knowledge. They person will not let you know if you are right or wrong. So you need to be confident throughout the interview. The person will create detail report for you and submit.   Answer Question

Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Princeton Information (Tampa, FL) in March 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with my former boss at 2 other companies who knew me very well. Offered a position that day.

Interview Questions

• How will you build up your network of candidates when you have been a manager for the past 8 years?   Answer Question

Con Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Princeton Information (McLean, VA) in April 2009.

Interview

Contacted my 1st level contacts on www.linkedin.com and notify my group that I was seeking a new contract. About 10% of my network contacted me. A recruiter asked for my resume and I submitted an updated version. I was immediately slotted for an interview. A Phone interview with the client resulted in a job offer within 24 hours.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Princeton Information.

Interview

Had uploaded my CV on job site. Got an email regarding the position. Sent my details and next day got the call from the HR. The timing was scheduled for the first round - online test.
    It was an objective type test and consisted of detailed technical questions. Scores were known immediately to the HR. Based on the scores, you are selected for the 2nd round - discussion with the on-shore manager.
    The HR calls and lets you know about the 2nd round timings. This consists of both technical and soft skills questions. If you fare well, the final round is again a technical round with the team lead. Post which the HR informs you about the joining details.

Interview Questions

• The online test is the most difficult I would say, as it covers COBOL, JCL,VSAM, DB2, CICS and is in depth and the online test is timed with negetive marking for wrong answers. Answering the online test takes you half way through.   Answer Question

US IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Princeton Information (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

I first had a phone interview with the manager and then there was a face to face interview with vice president. The turn around time was very less. Infact there was one day gap between the phone interview and face to face

Interview Questions

• I was asked to narrate my IT recruitment experience   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Princeton Information in November 2009.

Interview

No capacity to assess skills

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Princeton Information in April 2009.

Interview

3 level interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

tough as the economy was bad