Princeton Information Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Princeton Information

2.9

Senior Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Princeton Information (Clearwater, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

I did a phone screen, and then interviewed with the client. The interview was held on the client site in Clearwater Florida. I interviewed with a panel that included the Director of Product Management, another Technical Writer, and the Development Manager.

Interview Questions

• How do you structure procedures?   1 Answer

Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Princeton Information (Tampa, FL) in March 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with my former boss at 2 other companies who knew me very well. Offered a position that day.

Interview Questions

• How will you build up your network of candidates when you have been a manager for the past 8 years?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Princeton Information.

Interview

Contacted through recruiter, was helpful and guided me through the process efficiently. Tech heave, focused on past experience and skills. Round 1 was a written screening, which was pretty difficult. Following this, I was facilitated to meet with a couple of groups at a client. Princeton did a good job following up after the interview. Salary was extremely competitive.

Interview Questions

• application of mullti threading in a financial transaction   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Con Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Princeton Information (McLean, VA) in April 2009.

Interview

Contacted my 1st level contacts on www.linkedin.com and notify my group that I was seeking a new contract. About 10% of my network contacted me. A recruiter asked for my resume and I submitted an updated version. I was immediately slotted for an interview. A Phone interview with the client resulted in a job offer within 24 hours.

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Princeton Information (Jersey City, NJ) in February 2014.

Interview

Hiring process was quick and smooth. There was just one technical interview that too taken by client over the phone. Overall process was quick. They were prompt in getting the client feedback and roll out the offer.

IOS Project Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Princeton Information in February 2013.

Interview

SAw my resume asked me to resend it and then never heard from them again. Tried to contact them but no response.

Interview Questions

Interview

Never got any interview thru this company. Utter hopeless company, applied same position with other recruiters and got feedback. Wastes your time. Don't know how to evaluate skills, useless fellows.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Princeton Information in December 2012.

Interview

Good process. Where they will grill you for what you know. They make sure you are right candidate before they present to client. Third party interview was conducted for me.

Interview Questions

• All possible questions related to your knowledge. They person will not let you know if you are right or wrong. So you need to be confident throughout the interview. The person will create detail report for you and submit.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Princeton Information in April 2009.

Interview

3 level interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

tough as the economy was bad

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Princeton Information in November 2009.

Interview

No capacity to assess skills