ProSciento Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ProSciento Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2017

3.5

Clinical Project Manager Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ProSciento.

Interview

I applied online. Phone interview with HR. Invited to panel interview with CPMs. Very structured and thorough interview about job history/experience. I didn't see any other employees or workspaces aside from an outer conference room. Not sure what the environment or cultural vibe is like. The pay was lower than I wanted, but the benefits sound good on paper. Declined offer.

Interview Questions

• Do you speak Spanish? (No, but was extended the job offer anyway.)   Answer Question

Clinic Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chula Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ProSciento (Chula Vista, CA).

Interview

1. Are you Hispanic?
    2. You don't speak spanish? Why not?
    3. You will be constantly berated and blamed for everything, okay?
    4. You will do all the work but receive no credit, okay?

Interview Questions

• 1. Are you Hispanic?
      2. You don't speak spanish? Why not?   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ProSciento (San Diego, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview was very thorough asking about my education and previous work experience. I was interviewed by several Associate Clinical Trial Supervisors regarding how I would handle certain clinical situations. I was also asked how I would deal with difficult patients. Overall, the questions asked incorporated a variety of my experience and skills.

Interview Questions

• Do I work well with others?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chula Vista, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ProSciento (Chula Vista, CA) in February 2009.

Interview

The recruiter lead a phone interview that was very satisfying as she was very professional, engaging and had a deep knowledge of how to conduct a phone interview; 1:1 interview took place only a few days after the phone interview; 1:1 interview went well with both of the owner's of the small but growing company; took about two hours; was told that I am a strong candidate from both executives but have never heard again from them....