Proliance Surgeons Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 31, 2017

2.5

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonds, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Proliance Surgeons (Edmonds, WA).

Interview

One sided, the old crony didn't ask me anything. Whole conversation was one sided. Wish I had listened to my gut and not accepted the position. Always listen to yourself. You are always right.

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Proliance Surgeons (Seattle, WA).

Interview

The process was quick. Was brought in for an interview shortly after applying and offered the position the next day. Interviewed by multiple employees at the same time. Didn't feel very personal. They asked questions off a paper and wrote them down without following up on any of my answers.

Interview Questions

• What medical record systems do I have experience with?
      How are your time management skills?
      Answer Question

Medical Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Proliance Surgeons (Bellevue, WA) in November 2015.

Interview

Phone interview first, then in the office. Did not ask alot of questions. Met with 2 docs briefly not alot of questions there either. Briefly showed me their particular apps they used.

Radiologic Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Proliance Surgeons (Everett, WA).

Interview

I called to speak to the Supervisor, made the appointment for the interview. Went in the next day. Very casual, semi-private (in a small patient waiting room), quick. Conducted by the immediate supervisor only. She gave me a tour of the X-Ray room and file area. Introduced me to some of the physicians. Asked when I could start.

Interview Questions

• So, when can you start? (after seeing my resume.)   1 Answer

Medical Reception Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Proliance Surgeons in June 2015.

Interview

Overall an average interview. However, the job description didn't match what was advertised. I got the impression that they would really believe in the "other duties as assigned" idea and you would be cross trained in every thing. Including things that I felt were not part of a Receptionist's duty, Maybe its a trend or it could be that as a small office they really need more than one person. Either way I was quite okay with not being chosen.

Interview Questions

• They were very interested in how well you handle stress and difficult people   Answer Question

Surgical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonds, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Proliance Surgeons (Edmonds, WA) in July 2014.

Interview

Emailed resume to hiring manager. Simple resume and cover letter as body of email.

Received an email back with an attached paper application the next day. After filling it out, I scanned and emailed it back.

One in-person interview (with 2 people) scheduled upon sending application back. Was given my choice of day.

Interview was pretty informal. I was told about the facility, and the expectations. Just a few questions about my work history, and the normal "tell me about this or that".

Job offer next day after interview.

Administration Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Proliance Surgeons.

Interview

The process is thorough but you will not get a good sense of the company by interviewing. I recommend talking to people and doing your research. There are many negatives that you would not know until starting