Prolifics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Prolifics Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2017

3.2

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prolifics.

Interview

Great, too the point, no non-sense, no long drawn out process, with technical interview, understands that it is about identifying value rather than testing for competency. Need more words to complete this form.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, always negotiate

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Prolifics in September 2011.

Interview

I had 3 rounds of relephonic interviews before getting picked up by the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I had relocation terms worked out with the compnay.

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prolifics (Portland, OR) in June 2011.

Interview

2 Phone Interviews and one Technical Presentation round

Negotiation

No negotiation

QA Engineer Interview

Interview

Prepare for some rubbish answers which are not releted to technical at last interview with manager will ask rubbisg questions and you have to answer otherwiese you will out of the company which is good for you,

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Prolifics (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

it took 2 days. on the first day the writtten test were conducted since that was a offcapus drive 15 clgs were participated and around 1200 members were came for interview.
    but only 88 members were shortlisted for next GD round,tr, hr. since these all are not having any elemination.. 88 members were went for tr and 23 were shorlisted for hr but comany has no time to declare results after 1 month results were out only 10 mem were selected out of 23.

Interview Questions

• write a code for atm mechine   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prolifics in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was good. There were 4 rounds, 1st was the aptitude and 2nd was gd, 3rd was hr interview and final round was technical interview. I cleared the technical interview, still awaiting the results. The job location is in Hyderabad, but the pay package is less.

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Prolifics (Pune (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

I. Aptitude Test [Office Location]:
    1. Quantitative
    2. English
    3. Technical
    4. Coding

II. Technical Interview [Telephonic]

III. Personal Interview [Telephonic]

IV. HR [Telephonic\In person]

Extremely friendly staff and help you out in any way they can. Thumbs up for the support.

Interview Questions

• The Technical aptitude is bit difficult as the questions are direct and look for exact answer. The options are relatively similar with slight differences so you have to know your stuff before you attempt any question.

Questions based on SDLC and its stages are frequent in technical aptitude.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Prolifics.

Interview

First round was online aptitude test
    Second was gd followed by tech n HR rounds
    If u get through first round ...rest of d rounds r quite easy..be confident and answer politely ..u will get through.

Interview Questions

• what did u learn from ur college..?
      project?
      biggest problem that u faced till now
      and some more simple questions   Answer Question

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Prolifics (Pune (India)).

Interview

I applied through a pool campus drive in pune .The process took 2 days .Four rounds were conducted :1.apti+technical+programming(online test) 2.Group discussion
    3.technical interview
    4.HR
    1st day ,only online test was conducted and students were shortlisted.On the 2nd day the remaining 3 rounds were conducted and no student was eliminated in any round.The result came after 2 weeks

Senior Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Prolifics (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

First round a senior tech lead took interview. Basically that was not an interview, it a discussion on various aspects like design patterns, problem - solution, deployment..etc. Second round with delivery manager. This round also more discussion based rather than a Q&A. It's really nice experience in terms of technical discussion. I had HR round as well. But it was more like explaining about their work culture. Seems very traditional IT company, strict working hours, dress code....etc.

Interview Questions

• How to an export module which is scalable for future needs as well?   Answer Question

Not flexible, strict working hours, dress code....etc. Also based on the reviews about the company in Glassdoor.