Pronto Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pronto Insurance

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weslaco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pronto Insurance (Weslaco, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

the manager called me three days ahead of time to set up the interview it nice to have some time beforehand and i went in waited for 10 minutes it was a pretty slow day but the truth its it was and simple experience

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pronto Insurance.

Interview

Interviewed at local office. Process took less than 30 min. Just a manager asks you general questions about why they should hire you. Was not drug tested.

Interview Questions

• There isn't really any difficult questions, if you legitimately want the job and are willing to show them that, you shouldn't have a problem.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Base pay depends on what type of license you have, and how well the office you are going to is doing. Training is self-paced and NOT paid (took me a week to go through).

Claims Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brownsville, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pronto Insurance (Brownsville, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

Multiple interviews with HR,Claims Director, VP and owner. Two separate trips to main office in Brownsville. There was a skills test I had to take online and a background check. There are no set questions asked, all interviews are free form. I did not have a peer interview, but other candidates have had a peer interview in additional to all of the others.

Interview Questions

• The questions were fairly basic, I was asked if I knew what a Sowers Demand was, this may be a little challenging for a candidate outside of TX.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The big sticking point was that this company does not allow any paid time off in the first year of employment, they simply do not budge on this issue. You can get some time off if you already have something scheduled but it will be unpaid time off.

Agent Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pronto Insurance in September 2011.

Interview

person i interviewed with seems nice. the pay is low and you have to fork out around $300 to work there. back ground check, training class, study materials, and exam fees, plus uniforms. : ( bummer! i read a review that said working there is not so great. we'll see. about the interview, first of all, let me say it was a couple of weeks after i applied before i heard from them. i was interviewed by a manager and district manager. both seemd nice. lots of questions about former jobs, sales experience, customer service experience, etc. also, pronto does income taxes. who knew? questions were generally what you would expect at any interview. you may be asked to describe yourself, your weaknesses and strenghts. if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then you will have to baffle them with bullsh**. good luck my friend

Interview Questions

• asked to describe my strenghs   1 Answer
    • asked to describe weaknesses   1 Answer

Negotiation

if you need a job, give it a try, thats what i am having to do,,,, i don't think there is room for negotiations. everyone is basically hired at entry level pay i believe.

Agent Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pronto Insurance in September 2010.

Interview

They were extremely friendly. Interview was very straight forward with situational questions. Be calm when you go, speak well, no your stuff and everything will be fine.