Property West Residential Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Property West Residential

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Property West Residential (San Diego, CA).

Interview

1. Phone interview, 2. Email questionnaire, 3. Panel interview, 4. Property shop, 5. Write and turn in a written summary of property shop, 6. Come back to office and do quizzes, 7. Interview with General Manager

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a resident who pays rent consistently late?   Answer Question

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Property West Residential (San Diego, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone call about 2 weeks later and completed 2 phone interviews. They asked if I could come into their corporate office in a week to do an in person interview. I met with 2 Regional supervisors who gave me a pretty detailed interview and asked many questions about my resume and experience. They asked me to demonstrate my sales skills by giving me an item to "sell to them". They then had me take two assessment tests (math and computers skills) as well as write a one page CURE notice. Then sent me out to look at the property I was interviewing for and also meet with the staff. The whole process took about 4 hours.

Lead Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Property West Residential (San Diego, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied, contacted next day. Made appointment, I wanted later, she said no, it must be at nine. Okay, fine. Hustle everyone out the door. Drive 35 miles to arrive fifteen minutes early. Check in, "Are you Arturo?" "No" "Juan?" "No" "Enrique?" No. Left to sit in the lobby while the employees had a loud gossip section. After a half hour, in which I completed a lame questionnaire ("Do you know how to wire a three-way outlet?") someone asked me what was I doing there. I said I'm here for the interview with so and so. "Oh, didn't she call you? She called in sick this morning." Drove home 35 miles, no phone call, no email. Real professional.

Interview Questions

• "Are you Arturo?" "No" "Juan?" "No" "Enrique?" No.   1 Answer

Maintenance Lead Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Property West Residential (San Diego, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Application:
     Applied from craigslist with resume and cover letter. Got immediate response from e-mail, by Sarah, the HR Supervisor. She asked me a few questions by e-mail, like, "Do you have transportation?", "Do you have basic tools?", etc. Then she wanted me to come in and we made an appointment. The next day, she moved the appointment around a couple of times on me. I had an open schedule, so it didn't bother me at all.

Interview:
       I arrived 5 minutes early, and Alejandra said, she wasn't ready for me because I arrived too early, but she did give me an application to fill out while I was waiting in the lobby. A few minutes later, Juan, came over and gave me a 3 page paper to fill out that had lame questions about my skill level. The only answers I could chose from on every skill was weather I was Poor/Intermediate/Expert. After a couple of minutes, Sarah was nice and invited me into the conference room with Alejandra for the interview. It went well. It was a very basic interview, and I felt comfortable and good about my answers. They were nice, and, at the end they said they were in the beginning of their search, and would get back to me. I did not finish the application or the silly questionaire, but Sarah said, I could just scan it back to her.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I knew the type of finish on the drywall in the conference room we were in.   1 Answer