Prospect Medical Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Prospect Medical Holdings

Quality Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prospect Medical Holdings (Huntington Beach, CA).

Interview

Interview setting was relaxed and very friendly. One on one interview. Second interview was with supervisor and assistant of department. Very comfortable yet professional. Questions were encouraged. After calling to follow up a job offer was made. I accepted and was given a future start date about 2 weeks out. Final paperwork and background check pending.

Interview Questions

• What does a typical work day for you in your current role look like   Answer Question
    • Have you ever dealt with a difficult provider or patient and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Legal Department Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prospect Medical Holdings in July 2017.

Interview

The corporate recruiter contacted me. I had an interview the following week. First person I interviewed was quick the second was an attorney who forgot about the interview and had no idea of the job I was applying for or what I would be doing.

They offered me the position I acccepted and gave my 2 week notice. I completed the drug test and application for background check.

On the last day of the 2 week notice I gave to my current employer they called to tell me they are rescinding the offer because the reference check and background check were not completed. Huh?

I know for a fact 2 of the 3 references were called and the third never received a call. As for the background check, I have no knowledge of what was not completed. I was never called for questions.

Don't work here !

New Grad RN Program Interview

Interview

Emailed application to recruiter, then was called for in-person interview less than 2 weeks later. Checked in at the lobby. Then was asked to sign in and fill out a references sheet. They prefer for your references to be from clinical instructor. Friendly staff, asked why wanted to work there and critical thinking questions. Questions were encouraged.

Quality Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Prospect Medical Holdings (Orange, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

There was a phone screening with the manager as the first round of the interview. After passing the interview, they invited me in for an Excel test in their offices. Right after the Excel test they invited me to meet the manager and have a second interview right then and there. Two weeks later the company called me with a job offer.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Prospect Medical Holdings (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

You get screened via telephone, get offered a 1:1 interview with Melinda Garrett, if well done get offered a job. Training is about 2 weeks after that you're on your own. MOST co-workers are good people some you won't care for. You'll start to weed them out during your training.