Prosync Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 7, 2017

1.8

Resource Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ellicott City, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Prosync (Ellicott City, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

Very professional and relevant. The interview was promptly scheduled after my phone screen. The interview was conducted by panel in a neat and professional conference room. I was asked numerous questions and allowed to ask as many questions as I wanted. I did not feel rushed and was allowed to expand on answers as much as I felt necessary.

Interview Questions

• My previous accomplishments and my vision for the potential role.   1 Answer

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Prosync (Columbia, MD) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview was very casual and more of a "get to know you" experience. In fact, the first thing the recruiter told me was " Tell me something about yourself that's not on this.", referring to my resume. In my opinion, the interview was going very well, so I was surprised when I never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked any technical or personality driven questions. Overall, the interview seemed to be more like a casual chat with a friend.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

Recruiters conducted a phone interview first, which prepared me for the in person interview. At that time I was provided brief insight on the position, potential salary and given the opportunity to review the position description. The corporate office is easily found and is located in a central area conveinent to the customer work locations. You meet with a recruiter first who explains about the company, company culture and reviews benefits then the staffing manager conducts the technical interview. Some of the requirements cannot be discussed due to the nature of the business that I was interviewing for, they handled that very well. The processes were throughly explained and the timelines were discussed so I knew what to expect. That was very much appreciated. The atmosphere was relaxed and it was a nice change from the panel interviews that I have attended before with very technical people firing questions at you with no sense of how the interview is going. It was explained to me that no resume is exactly matching job requirements so I worked with. Recruiter to wrote the template and complete my resume. It was appreciated that they didn't just send me a template and ask me to write. I am still awaiting answers on my application, but it was a nice experience and I hope my resume is accepted. It seems like a nice place to work everyday.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals and expectations
      of your next position?
      1 Answer

Negotiation

Even though rates are low, that is not a fault of this company. The customer is the reason the rates are low. I think this company try's to work with the low rates offering other incentives, utilization bonuses, etc.

Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ellicott City, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Prosync (Ellicott City, MD) in July 2014.

Interview

Your resume is reviewed for keywords related to the job you are applying for, if no fit, your resume is changed to reflect experience that you don't have. The interview was non technical and no technical questions were asked. Probably because the interviewers are not technical.

Salary.........too low.......disgustingly low

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prosync (Columbia, MD) in February 2009.

Interview

Attended recruiting happy hour

Negotiation

OK