Protection 1 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 13, 2017

2.5

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Protection 1 (Wichita, KS) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone interview was short and sweet. After applying i got a text within 24 hours to schedule a phone interview which was awesome because it was on my own time frame. During the interview i was asked a series of questions and was able to answer them without much thought. It was pretty short and sweet as I described earlier. Then once the interview was finished i was scheduled for a 1:1 interview the following week at the company.

Interview Questions

• They asked about previous employment history, current felony charges, and current employment   Answer Question

Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Protection 1 (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied on a Monday, received a call on the following Tuesday for an interview on Wednesday afternoon. I interviewed with the GM and the Operations Manager. The application process was fairly involved asking for 10 years of residence history. The claim was that because Protection 1 does business with government agencies and they need this information to make sure that the applicant can clear government background check. The application took about an hour to complete. The interview itself was about thirty minutes.

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Protection 1 (Irving, TX).

Interview

There were three interviews. First interview was a phone interview with HR. Second interview was in office with a tech support manager. Third interview was in office with dept manager. I was offered the job but did not accept.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a situation with a customer when you did not know what to do. How did you get out of it.   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Protection 1 (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Really not much of an interview. I met with the manager who knew I could sell alarm systems. I got offered a job on a contract basis. I sold accounts during the summer and part of the Fall. In a nutshell that was basically my experience.

Interview Questions

• How many accounts do you plan on selling this summer?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Protection 1 (Norfolk, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

it was the same as any other interview for a sales job with high turn over. there was nothing special about the process. The questions were pretty standard. there were two managers in the interview at the time.

Interview Questions

• What is going to keep you from succeeding?   2 Answers

Commercial Securtiy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Protection 1 (Topeka, KS) in August 2015.

Interview

Casual sitdown, low stress environment. Met over lunch provided by regional sales manager. Very cordial, military friendly, understanding of current situation. Very accommodating to my current situation and employment needs.

Interview Questions

• my views on security and ways to improve it for businesses   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Protection 1.

Interview

First interview set up within two weeks of applying, then a second was given on the spot after successfully passing the first. Asked initially before setting up first interview how much I was looking to get paid. Then asked once in each interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you think would be the hardest thing about this position?   Answer Question

Branch Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Protection 1 (Florham Park, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with Branch Manager, was told I would be called back for 2nd interview. Never recieved a call. Follow up emails and phone calls were never returned. Highly unprofessional.

Management Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Protection 1.

Interview

Lengthy and Laborious process filled with unnecessary banter mostly about the personal life of the employees and how they would e more productive if they would stop mixing business and pleasure

Negotiation

Company actually reneged on initial scope of responsibility. Turned down other offers thinking responsibilities were going to be greater than what was actually offered. Typical of this company's inconsistent management style.

Commercial Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Protection 1 (Charlotte, NC) in December 2014.

Interview

I met with the Sales Manager and we just had a laid back and simple conversation concerning my past experience and what I can bring to the table. Straight forward and honest experience. There was a drug test, background check and just a couple of people I shook hands with and spoke briefly with on my way out. Seriously, very easy. They just want to make sure you are sane, competent and can be trusted with all the rope they allow you.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the table?   1 Answer