Providence Community Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Providence Community Services

Therapeutic Staff Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pottsville, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Providence Community Services (Pottsville, PA).

Interview

Interview with director, after interview never saw her again. She seemed out of touch about demands of job and training required. Asked me if I got my degree online, which i thought was strange (I told her I didn't, and I"m not sure how that would affect my ability to do the job)

Interview Questions

• none of the questions were hard. She seemed more interested in filling the position as there is high turnover in this job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

salary seemed set in stone, due in part to the amount the state is willing to pay out for position.

Tss Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Clair, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Providence Community Services (Saint Clair, PA) in March 2011.

Interview

4 years ago it was more intense interview than I hear they do now desperate for employees. I had to discuss my experience with children, what I would do with difficult parents. Currently the interviews are more about the company than if you are a fit for the position. Alot of current staff don't have experience for the position.

BSC/MT Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Stroudsburg, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Providence Community Services (East Stroudsburg, PA) in June 2010.

Interview

1:1 Interview. The regional director called and arranged an interview. She was not very astute and asked questions that were not very challenging or insightful. It turns out that the interview process was a key indicator of how the company operates...like an American sweatshop for mental/behavioral health.

Negotiation

None allowed.

Personal Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Providence Community Services (Santa Ana, CA) in December 2009.

Interview

2 interviews first one being with staff members, the second with the program director.

Interview Questions

• There were none all questions related to the position and related job experience.   Answer Question