PulsePoint Interview Questions

Updated Jan 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 31 of over 31 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at PulsePoint

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PulsePoint (New York, NY) in Nov 2020

Interview

It was a fun interview process, with the team director interviewing me directly first. Follow up interview with another director and a Sr. Analyst. I didn't proceed past that as I got tripped up on a SQL question as I was rusty. I respected they were a very data-forward company.

Interview Questions
  • How do you get from Ad Impressions Clicks A 1000 10 B 2000 20 C 3000 30 D 4000 40 to Ad Clicks Impressions A Yes 10 A No 990 B Yes 20 B No 1980 C Yes 30 C No 2970 D Yes 40 D No 3960
    1 Answer

PulsePoint

Application

I interviewed at PulsePoint

Interview

After sending out my application, I received a few short response questions to answer. Then I was invited to an Open House where we learned about the internship program then had a quick 15 minute interview with our specific department.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PulsePoint

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PulsePoint in Jul 2020

Interview

Round 1: Technical phone screen. System design to situational questions. It was interesting and the interviewer was very engaging. I had a good conversation Round 2: On-site. 4 rounds, 1) coding round: python, sql (Touched pretty advanced concepts). 2) General technical discussion with SRE. 3) OOPS design 4) Behavioral with VP.

Interview Questions
  • Things on your resume, python and SQL skills, situation based behavioural

PulsePoint

Application

I interviewed at PulsePoint

Interview

I think the manager was trying to prove his own ego. The interviewer was very rude and didn't make me feel welcome. Didn't ask about my experience, and skipped right to the questions.

PulsePoint

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PulsePoint

Interview

I applied online and a phone screening was scheduled in 1 week. The interviewer was very rude and didn't make me feel welcome. He made the entire phone call very stressful

Interview Questions
  • Some dumb questions. Didn't even wanted to enquire about my experience
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PulsePoint (New York, NY)

Interview

Very friendly and seamless interview process. Everyone was beyond informative and bubbly. It started with a phone call from the hiring manager, then a phone call with the team lead. The third interview was an in person with three people on the team or on teams I'd be working with. The final interview is a phone call from the CEO.

Interview Questions
  • If you could sit down with your CEO what would tell him/her to do differently? Tell us about a time you were innovative.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PulsePoint (New York, NY) in Apr 2019

Interview

Applied through indeed, then they had an Open House for all teams hiring interns, it seemed like it was every time. There were maybe 60-70 people there hoping to land an internship with PulsePoint in either marketing, HR, finance, account management, etc. First, they introduce the company, then allow time for mingling. You interview with the head of the department or someone else in the department.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PulsePoint (New York, NY) in Apr 2019

Interview

First, I submitted my resume through LinkedIn in late March. A few days later, I was contacted for a written interview to answer three questions. That same Friday, I was invited to the PulsePoint Open House, which took place in late April. What happened at the Open House: First, we each got a swag bag with awesome company merch. Then, we listened to the CEO give an overview of the internship program. After that, we got to meet employees from different departments. Finally, we each had a ten-minute long interview with the team we would like to join. A few days later, I was notified of my acceptance into the internship program. I fell in love with the HR team and the company after the Open House, which helped me see that this is truly a special place where people are so welcoming and happy about working here. They also made the effort to create a positive experience for their candidates, which I appreciated.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

PulsePoint

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PulsePoint in Apr 2019

Interview

They had an intern open house where all the interns came in to learn more about the company and then have 10 minute interviews with their department. Lots of people.

Interview Questions
  • What I did in school, leadership positions, etc.

Application

Interview

Short and quick 10 minute interviews, which was held during an "interview open house," for each department that you wanted to apply for. Each one was very welcoming and fun, really got to see the personality of the company.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 31 Interviews
RSS Feed</>Embed

Popular Careers with PulsePoint Job Seekers

Senior Marketing and Communications Manager
JobsSalariesInterviews
Sales Development Representative
Learn About the Job
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Senior Director, Marketing and Communications