PulsePoint Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 36 of over 36 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at PulsePoint

PulsePoint

Application

I interviewed at PulsePoint

Interview

Overall positive experience. Organized, professional. There was obvious thought and work put into the entire process. I was pleasantly surprised. Above average experience. If you interview for this company, you will have a good experience whether you get the job or not.

Interview Questions
  • Lots of questions about working as part of a team
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

PulsePoint

Application

I interviewed at PulsePoint

Interview

Light and interactive which allows you to be comfortable and in a good place to ask questions and express yourself and your skills. Always come with questions for the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

209.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=PulsePoint~483561
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PulsePoint (Chicago, IL) in Jun 2021

Interview

You need to send an application and once they receive it, they review your resume and sent you an invite link for an interview. The interview is conducted in groups.

Interview Questions
  • - Why are you interested in this internship? - What skills and experiences make you a valuable candidate?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PulsePoint (New York, NY)

Interview

The interview process is pretty straightforward. There's an initial phone screen with HR, 3 separate interviews with team members, a final call with a member of senior leadership, and then a reference check requiring 3 separate references.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing surprising here- mostly questions about level of media savvy and behavioral questions around team interactions.
1 person found this interview helpful

PulsePoint

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PulsePoint in May 2021

Interview

It was a quick 10 minute interview which didn't go too much into detail. There wasn't too much time to really understand the expectations of the interviewer or clarify doubts

Interview Questions
  • Which part of the UX Design process are you strong with? What is your experience working with developers? Do you think it is important to build components and why?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PulsePoint (New York, NY) in Nov 2020

Interview

It was a fun interview process, with the team director interviewing me directly first. Follow up interview with another director and a Sr. Analyst. I didn't proceed past that as I got tripped up on a SQL question as I was rusty. I respected they were a very data-forward company.

Interview Questions
  • How do you get from Ad Impressions Clicks A 1000 10 B 2000 20 C 3000 30 D 4000 40 to Ad Clicks Impressions A Yes 10 A No 990 B Yes 20 B No 1980 C Yes 30 C No 2970 D Yes 40 D No 3960

PulsePoint

Application

I interviewed at PulsePoint

Interview

After sending out my application, I received a few short response questions to answer. Then I was invited to an Open House where we learned about the internship program then had a quick 15 minute interview with our specific department.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PulsePoint

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PulsePoint in Jul 2020

Interview

Round 1: Technical phone screen. System design to situational questions. It was interesting and the interviewer was very engaging. I had a good conversation Round 2: On-site. 4 rounds, 1) coding round: python, sql (Touched pretty advanced concepts). 2) General technical discussion with SRE. 3) OOPS design 4) Behavioral with VP.

Interview Questions
  • Things on your resume, python and SQL skills, situation based behavioural

PulsePoint

Application

I interviewed at PulsePoint

Interview

I think the manager was trying to prove his own ego. The interviewer was very rude and didn't make me feel welcome. Didn't ask about my experience, and skipped right to the questions.

2 people found this interview helpful

PulsePoint

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PulsePoint

Interview

I applied online and a phone screening was scheduled in 1 week. The interviewer was very rude and didn't make me feel welcome. He made the entire phone call very stressful

Interview Questions
  • Some dumb questions. Didn't even wanted to enquire about my experience
3 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 36 Interviews

PulsePoint Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at PulsePoint as 64.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.64 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Internship and Data Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at PulsePoint takes an average of 16 days when considering 34 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Internship had the quickest hiring process (on average 12 days), whereas Intern roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 23 days).

Common stages of the interview process at PulsePoint according to 34 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 26.98%