PurpleTalk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PurpleTalk Interview Questions

Interviews at PurpleTalk

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

Applied through employee referral. Got a call in a week and scheduled the interview in couple of days.
    Basic oral questions regarding subject and previous experience. Then a manager round, followed by machine test with very common tasks.

Interview Questions

• How effectively can you parse 100mb xml file?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

It was mundane.Not at all of the out of the box.Seemed like the interviewer mugged up a few questions from a google search.His English was horrible and was difficult to comprehend.This was the only difficult part of the interview.

Interview Questions

• SDLC Lifecycle
      A program to convert minutes to seconds and vice versa (Seriously ?? WTF ??)
      A classic " Why should we hire you " question ?
      What is your dream company ?
      Why subjects did u take in your undergrad ?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied through campus. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderabad) in Jan 2017.
    Interview
    level - Easy.
    they asked some data structure questions and some java questions.
    HR should provide feedback for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Difference Between Construction Overloading and Overriding   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied via naukri and got the call from HR almost immediately. The first round was technical and the interviewer spend almost 90-100 mins before finalizing my candidature. He covered various aspects with regards to windows development. Then had a round with the director, it was more of discussion on the choices that I made so far with the platform and skill set.

Interview Questions

• How do you write custom styles for controls in windows phone   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Consisted of 4 good rounds including a coding round and formal 1 HR discussion round. The 4 rounds were: MCQ system test, panel interview with 2 engineers, 1:1 with an architect, coding test on APIs and UI design. Overall good process.

Interview Questions

• Q: Difference between frames and bounds?   Answer Question
    • Q: All about push notifications and it working structure. Payload details.   Answer Question
    • Q: All about delegate vs notification.   Answer Question
    • Q: All about core data vs SQLite.
      And many other good questions about my experience. Lastly 2 puzzle questions.   Answer Question

Sr. Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

first round telephonic they ask about the career details,second round technical its about game logics ,third round technical basically managerial questions ,final hr . overall process was good.got the offer .

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PurpleTalk.

Interview

first round is online based .
    they asked questions on aptitude and c language and digital electronics for ECE people
    for CSE they prepared different one.
    Second round is JAM .they given 3 topics :AI,IOT,Ur choice.
    based upon speaking skills they shortlisted some students.
    after that 3rd round is Coding test.they given a problem statement and we have to code for that.next is HR round.

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

Lab Exam on C datastructure programming in vector institute for over 50 students
    selected 10 and then group discussion and Hr Round
    Exam was consulted in Vector institute we were called to the campus for the next round
    Exam was pretty tough testing your programming skills

Interview Questions

• Don't remember exactly but the question was on the Linked lists   1 Answer

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through online and my resume was short listed for the interview. They called for only one round and said you will be informed for the next round but did not get any call or mail till now But it is good company they call immediate when they need employee..

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PurpleTalk in November 2017.

Interview

2 rounds of technical interview, interviewers were knowledgeable and very attentive during the interview. Cleared both the rounds, followed by HR who wasn't sure what role offer whether assistant project manager or project manager. Even they weren't ready to minimum of 20% hike. Asked for all the relevant documents but no further communication from their end.

Interview Questions

• BRD, Project Management related questions, Situation based questions like team handling, project handling etc,   Answer Question