PurpleTalk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 13, 2016

2.7

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through online and my resume was short listed for the interview. They called for only one round and said you will be informed for the next round but did not get any call or mail till now But it is good company they call immediate when they need employee..

Mobile Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

I was done extremely well. Both interviewers are extremely happy about my technical knowledge and can do attitude. At that time I'm not sure why I was not offered a job though I was not interested to be part of them. But later came to know through one of my colleagues who is an ex-emp of them that the position was closed.

Interview Questions

• Twisted the NSString very well but I know the in's & out's of it.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

First Lead took the Interview then the Manager took the Interview. Interview was mainly concentrated on application of your knowledge, Various concepts you know and to what extent you are knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

• Which SDLC is used in Robotics?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied via naukri and got the call from HR almost immediately. The first round was technical and the interviewer spend almost 90-100 mins before finalizing my candidature. He covered various aspects with regards to windows development. Then had a round with the director, it was more of discussion on the choices that I made so far with the platform and skill set.

Interview Questions

• How do you write custom styles for controls in windows phone   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

It was mundane.Not at all of the out of the box.Seemed like the interviewer mugged up a few questions from a google search.His English was horrible and was difficult to comprehend.This was the only difficult part of the interview.

Interview Questions

• SDLC Lifecycle
      A program to convert minutes to seconds and vice versa (Seriously ?? WTF ??)
      A classic " Why should we hire you " question ?
      What is your dream company ?
      Why subjects did u take in your undergrad ?
      Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

Interview process was normal, one-to-one interviews with their sales head and another person from the sales team, questions were as expected but the final round really got on my nerves. It was with the CEO and the whole time that guy was playing games on his iphone while occassionally asking some questions. That was insulting to me and unprofessional.
    I could understand if he doesn't find me suitable but he should have told that, instead of wasting my time while he was playing games in office.

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

Lab Exam on C datastructure programming in vector institute for over 50 students
    selected 10 and then group discussion and Hr Round
    Exam was consulted in Vector institute we were called to the campus for the next round
    Exam was pretty tough testing your programming skills

Interview Questions

• Don't remember exactly but the question was on the Linked lists   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

Applied through employee referral. Got a call in a week and scheduled the interview in couple of days.
    Basic oral questions regarding subject and previous experience. Then a manager round, followed by machine test with very common tasks.

Interview Questions

• How effectively can you parse 100mb xml file?   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

interview process hardly took one day