PurpleTalk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PurpleTalk Interview Questions

Updated Nov 10, 2017

2.9

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PurpleTalk in November 2017.

Interview

2 rounds of technical interview, interviewers were knowledgeable and very attentive during the interview. Cleared both the rounds, followed by HR who wasn't sure what role offer whether assistant project manager or project manager. Even they weren't ready to minimum of 20% hike. Asked for all the relevant documents but no further communication from their end.

Interview Questions

• BRD, Project Management related questions, Situation based questions like team handling, project handling etc,   Answer Question

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

level - difficult.
    they asked some data structure questions and some java questions and finally Android.
    the interviewer was not able to explain questions correctly.
    didn't give any response after review. HR should provide feedback for the interview.
    the interviewer asked the following questions:
    when black screen comes in between activity.
    communication between Android application components.

Interview Questions

• when black screen comes in between activity.
      communication between Android application components.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied through campus. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderabad) in Jan 2017.
    Interview
    level - Easy.
    they asked some data structure questions and some java questions.
    HR should provide feedback for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Difference Between Construction Overloading and Overriding   Answer Question

Software Trainee & Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

The whole process consisted of 4 rounds.
    First was a Aptitude and Technical Written test, second was programing and third was technical where the questions will be asked based on your skills and fourth was HR, the questions will be on your project.

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through online and my resume was short listed for the interview. They called for only one round and said you will be informed for the next round but did not get any call or mail till now But it is good company they call immediate when they need employee..

Mobile Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

I was done extremely well. Both interviewers are extremely happy about my technical knowledge and can do attitude. At that time I'm not sure why I was not offered a job though I was not interested to be part of them. But later came to know through one of my colleagues who is an ex-emp of them that the position was closed.

Interview Questions

• Twisted the NSString very well but I know the in's & out's of it.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

First Lead took the Interview then the Manager took the Interview. Interview was mainly concentrated on application of your knowledge, Various concepts you know and to what extent you are knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

• Which SDLC is used in Robotics?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied via naukri and got the call from HR almost immediately. The first round was technical and the interviewer spend almost 90-100 mins before finalizing my candidature. He covered various aspects with regards to windows development. Then had a round with the director, it was more of discussion on the choices that I made so far with the platform and skill set.

Interview Questions

• How do you write custom styles for controls in windows phone   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

It was mundane.Not at all of the out of the box.Seemed like the interviewer mugged up a few questions from a google search.His English was horrible and was difficult to comprehend.This was the only difficult part of the interview.

Interview Questions

• SDLC Lifecycle
      A program to convert minutes to seconds and vice versa (Seriously ?? WTF ??)
      A classic " Why should we hire you " question ?
      What is your dream company ?
      Why subjects did u take in your undergrad ?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

1. MCQs on C and C++.
    Result came in 2 days and selected candidates had to visit company for next round.
    2. System test on Data Structure and Algorithms. (Using linked list make a phone book directory which have multiple options like, sorting, printing, adding, deleting etc.)
    3. Technical interview followed by,
    4. HR round.
    5. Interview with VP

Interview Questions

• Technical Interview : Basics of C, Recursion, Sorting technics, File management.
      Interview with VP : Questions on scenarios like - Proof yourself better than the others waiting outside?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered 1.56LPA, and when I tried to negotiate they said this the best they can offer.