Pyramid Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Pyramid

2.7

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pyramid (Fairfax, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

There is no phone interview. The first one is on site. The company's location is good, easy to find. The whole process is two people watching u writing code in a room in 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• design a system to figure out what should eat for lunch   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pyramid (Fairfax, VA) in May 2014.

Interview

Spent time with the recruiter to get a feel for the psition and culture. multiple interview process initially and then a panel interview. Once the offer was made there were questions and negotiations for a few days. Overall it was a good process

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pyramid (Fairfax, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

It took a week for me from applying to get the offer stage. It is a small company so less people to talk to get to the final stage, which is kind of nice because you application get evaluated right away.

Interview Questions

• Writing a small function that will loop to find a word in a string   Answer Question

Software Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pyramid (Arlington, VA) in December 2011.

Interview

The interview started with an online pre-screening test that consisted of several code-in-a-browser problems. The in office interview started with a basic IQ test; after that there was a pair programming session with two of the lead software engineers. The pair session was designed more to test critical thinking, class design and teamwork abilities than sheer coding prowess. The final part was a conversation with the hiring manager to discuss compensation.

Interview Questions

• Here are some requirements, how would you design a class to handle them?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The offer that was made beat my existing situation in every way so I didn't bother negotiating.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pyramid (Arlington, VA) in April 2011.

Interview

Salary requirement is important. Experience is highly valued if you want market average salary. Unorganized interview process. Long wait time.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pyramid (Fairfax, VA) in June 2018.

Interview

I had an initial phone call with a recruiter, then set up an interview in the HQ office in Fairfax. I was greeted by the same recruiter and had 2 separate interviews with people on the leadership team. Each interview lasted about 30 minutes to an hour, and I was given an office tour at the end. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. The office is easy to get to and they validated parking. The recruiter was very responsive throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself career wise in the next 5-10 years?   1 Answer
    • How would friends describe your personality?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Very relaxed environment. Talked a bit about the company and its mission. After talking about the CV talked a bit about one's previous experience.