QBE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 16, 2017

2.6

IT Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sun Prairie, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QBE (Sun Prairie, WI) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online and a recruiter contacted me in about 2 weeks. Had a phone interview and then made an appointment with the company the following week. The interview was easy, he asked a lot of questions relating to IT and finance and directly related to the position. The interview lasted about 30 min.

Corporate Distribution Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at QBE (Irvine, CA).

Interview

While I applied for the CDT Mailroom position, my interviewer was quite attentive to my interview, my skill-set and drive and she offered me another position within the company that offered greater pay.

Interview Questions

• I remember being asked about how I had overcome conflict in a work setting.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at QBE.

Interview

Interivew process started with a phone interview. then you are to compete 2 assessments online. Depending on location you come into the office and sit with a current agent to get a feel for the job.

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at QBE.

Interview

It takes short period of time after applying for intern to get an reply. Interview experience dependson what interviewer you get. Most of them are routine questions, but there are a couple of them going to surprise interviewee.
    Overall ok experience.

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at QBE (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

HR team seemed to be a bit of a slow down in making the process move along. Also not very communicative especially when asking for feedback on the interviews. QBE interviewers and employees on the other hand were fantastic! Very dynamic

Interview Questions

• since the role was remote in nature, they asked how i would insure visibility   1 Answer

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sun Prairie, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QBE (Sun Prairie, WI) in February 2017.

Interview

Excellent. Very detailed. Quite a process. I had multiple phone interviews after that there were 4 multi panel face to face interviews. Also a back round check as well

Interview Questions

• What are my thoughts on the best way to give good customer service.   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QBE (Madison, WI) in September 2016.

Interview

Multiple phone screens and an onsite. Phone screens seemed a little confused, multiple people called me without knowing anybody else had called me. Overall, positive experience, despite a little bit of clear miscommunication.

Pricing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at QBE (Madison, WI) in August 2016.

Interview

I had a screening interview with a recruiter. She could not answer the most basic questions about the company. Kept focusing on salary and location of office, and was completely clueless about the future of the role, ...kept referring to the general job description. Lousy recruiter, and I ended the call saying role was not a good fit.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at QBE (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter for the company via Linked In and sent information about the job to see if I was interested. When I was, I went ahead and applied and had a good phone interview with HR exploring my experience and interests in greater detail. A few weeks later I had an in person interview with the hiring manager which lasted over an hour and seemed to go well. It was very conversational, explained the role in greater detail and gave me an opportunity to share how my prior experience would serve them well. For three months I was getting positive feedback from HR indicating there was a delay but I was still a candidate and to standby for next steps. Finally, when I saw the role posted again I reached out to HR to ask if I was still a candidate and got no reply. So the initial experience was wonderful and then it just slowly died.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have across various lines of insurance?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at QBE in April 2016.

Interview

First it started off with a brief over the phone screening and I heard back same day that they wanted to move forward with a formal interview. The HR department tried to schedule me a flight in from school but it didn't work out so the interviews were conducted over the phone. I spoke with multiple individuals on the FP&A team. Depending on their role the questions varied. They really wanted to know about skill level with Excel and Powerpoint.