QBurst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 26, 2018

2.8

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at QBurst (Fairfax, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview consisted of a few questions on basic technical knowledge (HTML, databases, programming languages), then a half-hour, 15 question multiple choice coding knowledge test (on paper), then a live, online coding session.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between relational and non-relational databases?   Answer Question

Software Developer Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at QBurst (Kochi (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

Boycott Qburst recruitment drive, its simply brand marketing tactics in social media

Nearly four hundred of us attended their freshers recruitment drive last week. The result was none of us got selected and we lost confidence in us.

Interview Questions

• Queens problem, placing N queens on an NXN board such that none of them threaten each another (no two are in the same row, column or diagonal). Assume 3<N<8
      Assume board's matrix as NXN. Position of Queen 1 and vacant columns _   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QBurst in February 2018.

Interview

I applied for UI developer, I did the first round through Skype, it hardly took 60mins and waiting for the result, will update here based on the selection process goes.

Interview Questions

• Regarding my project architecture, basic of HTML5, CSS3, JS, Angular JS and some scenario based questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QBurst (Thiruvananthapuram (India)).

Interview

There were three rounds
    1) Machine test : 2 hours test, 6 to 7 questions to type program in any language (C/ C++/ Java/ Phython) , systems were linux. Programs asked were pattern type question, String type, sorting, etc. At the end of the machine test, output were verified and graded accordingly on each question. And only few cleared for first round.
    2) Technical Interview
    3) HR interview

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Koch (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at QBurst (Koch (India)).

Interview

Applied online. Got a mail invitation from HR team. Appeared for an aptitude test followed by individual interview by a senior manager. questions included - Basic coding questions. Tested the knowledge in database concepts. Explanation of the projects done during the studies.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QBurst (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied online. I interviewed at QBurst (Thiruvananthapuram).

There were three rounds
    1) Machine test : 3 hours test, 5 questions to type program in any language (C/ C++/ Java/ Python) , systems were Linux. Programs asked were pattern type question, String type, sorting, etc. At the end of the machine test, output was verified and graded accordingly on each question. And people solved questions entered the next round
    2) Technical Interview
    3) HR interview

Senior Developer Interview

Interview

Two rounds of techincal interview and a round of HR. Highly technical in nature. The technical team is sound and highly qualified. The HR team is really helpful and helps you to gel up with the company faster.

Interview Questions

• Technology was the emphasis. Asked on the current technology and future yet to be technologies.   1 Answer

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at QBurst (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Good and can earn more knowledge about the new aspects even on interview.
    Its a great time to attend interview.

First phase was via phone and then via face to face. Then Hr phase.

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at QBurst.

Interview

2 rounds
    1 -purely tech. Overall nice.Questions were really good.
    2-manageril and tech. From ur previous project

Then hr will ask to send pay slips. Then they will send offer on very next day.
    Hr is also approchable

Interview Questions

• about ur project.its archetecture and related questions   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at QBurst.

Interview

4 rounds, Basic interview with a Panel of Managers, then more technical interview with Manager, Direct interview with Location head and HR interview
    Asked questions on prior experiences, technologies used, tricky questions on SQL/Automation, scenario based questions, situation based questions

Interview Questions

• SQL questions
      automation scenarios