QBurst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 22, 2018

2.8

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at QBurst (Fairfax, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview consisted of a few questions on basic technical knowledge (HTML, databases, programming languages), then a half-hour, 15 question multiple choice coding knowledge test (on paper), then a live, online coding session.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between relational and non-relational databases?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QBurst (Thiruvananthapuram (India)).

Interview

There were three rounds
    1) Machine test : 2 hours test, 6 to 7 questions to type program in any language (C/ C++/ Java/ Phython) , systems were linux. Programs asked were pattern type question, String type, sorting, etc. At the end of the machine test, output were verified and graded accordingly on each question. And only few cleared for first round.
    2) Technical Interview
    3) HR interview

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Koch (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at QBurst (Koch (India)).

Interview

Applied online. Got a mail invitation from HR team. Appeared for an aptitude test followed by individual interview by a senior manager. questions included - Basic coding questions. Tested the knowledge in database concepts. Explanation of the projects done during the studies.

Senior Developer Interview

Interview

Two rounds of techincal interview and a round of HR. Highly technical in nature. The technical team is sound and highly qualified. The HR team is really helpful and helps you to gel up with the company faster.

Interview Questions

• Technology was the emphasis. Asked on the current technology and future yet to be technologies.   1 Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at QBurst.

Interview

2 rounds
    1 -purely tech. Overall nice.Questions were really good.
    2-manageril and tech. From ur previous project

Then hr will ask to send pay slips. Then they will send offer on very next day.
    Hr is also approchable

Interview Questions

• about ur project.its archetecture and related questions   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at QBurst.

Interview

4 rounds, Basic interview with a Panel of Managers, then more technical interview with Manager, Direct interview with Location head and HR interview
    Asked questions on prior experiences, technologies used, tricky questions on SQL/Automation, scenario based questions, situation based questions

Interview Questions

• SQL questions
      automation scenarios
      situation handling questons   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kannur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QBurst (Kannur (India)).

Interview

I had attend a written aptitude test and programming test prior to interview.The candidates qualified one of the written exam are selected for the interview.
    Aptitude test was tough but the programming section was easy.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions based on c program.
      1.Count the number of words in a paragraph.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QBurst (Kochi (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

First, there was a coding round, which consisted of a simple path creating using any programming language. Followed by that there was an interview. As this was an internship interview, there were not many stages, these two were it. I was weak in the technical skills required, so they did not take me. But, if you have a very good idea about the project that you have done, then it should be easy.

Interview Questions

• They gave puzzles, asked about the project that I did in college, about database, networks basics etc.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QBurst (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

They were so friendly and questions were not too hard ... i was tested with some puzzles and i answered them without much problem as they were a part of my aptitude preparation. The coding based questions were also easy as they asked me about nth exponents of a number

Interview Questions

• I was asked to solve a puzzle of 3 devils and 3 saints interchanging their position   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kottayam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QBurst (Kottayam (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

* Aptitude test
    * Group discussion after clearing Aptitude test
    * Technical Interview(Mainly about college project and some regular array, string manipulation questions that we do in C programming lab)
    * HR round(Basically offer discussion)