QBurst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 31, 2018

Sort:

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at QBurst (Fairfax, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview consisted of a few questions on basic technical knowledge (HTML, databases, programming languages), then a half-hour, 15 question multiple choice coding knowledge test (on paper), then a live, online coding session.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between relational and non-relational databases?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at QBurst (Kochi (India)).

Interview

Basic questions related to data structures, basic java interview questions, oops concepts

Negotiation

No negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QBurst (Kochi (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Company visited campus. Mainly 2 parts; part 1 is a coding section and part 2 is personal interview. Offer letter mailed within 2 days. The coding round consists of 7 questions consists of varying weightage. Except one I can code all questions. Coding was in C. Interview was 2:1 and one senior joined in between. Though they are nice and went through almost all areas such as database, scripting languages, projects and so on.

Interview Questions

• About my projects   1 Answer
    • Questions on Database , web dvlpmnt etc.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QBurst in October 2015.

Interview

An aptitude test followed by an interview.
    Aptitude was hard but they shortlisted nearly half students. There was 10 programming aptitude questions also. The questions were similar to CAT questions. The interview was very easy and stress free. Just so basic. Around half hour long.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kozhikode, Kerala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at QBurst (Kozhikode, Kerala (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

i go for campus recruitment
    first step machine test
    two rounds of coding with seven questions from patterns, strings etc
    people who cracked 3 or more questions get shortlisted for next level

second step technical and HR interview held at the calicut office
    there was 3 interview panels and questions came from both technical and non technical field

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QBurst (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

first round was 75 minute coding round
    second was technical interview it is followed by hr round
    if you clear technical round you can easily pass the hr round....coding round is a little bit difficult

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QBurst in August 2014.

Interview

It was mostly logical and technical questions. It started off with an aptitude test followed by a tech interview and HR interview. Tech interview included questions from C, C++ or whichever language you say you are familiar with.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QBurst (Fort Kochi (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

2 rounds. Face to face technical and a managerial round. Basic programming questing. JavaScript, Node JS, Angular JS. Basic data algorithm. Advanced JavaScript , Object oriented JavaScript. These were the basic questing asked. And search in an array, linked list with minimal complexity.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kannur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QBurst (Kannur (India)).

Interview

I had attend a written aptitude test and programming test prior to interview.The candidates qualified one of the written exam are selected for the interview.
    Aptitude test was tough but the programming section was easy.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions based on c program.
      1.Count the number of words in a paragraph.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QBurst in September 2015.

Interview

Written Aptitude Test followed by Tech and HR
    Aptitude consists of two sections
    1) Basic aptitude questions
    2) Aptitude questions C
    Up to 30 questions in math/aptitude and 10 questions in C .No negative marks. The written part was for 30 minutes followed by an Tech/HR combined interview process.Most of the questions in the aptitude was purely mathematical and C questions were find the output type questions.