QUIKRETE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 31, 2017

2.6

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wauregan, CT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at QUIKRETE (Wauregan, CT).

Interview

Did I know about the company and what was I looking to do. How much experience did I have. This interview was with the plant ma nager and the driver manager. I then spoke with other drivers who were currently working there.
     I was told exactly what to expect as to hours,pay,and equipment.

Interview Questions

• What I knew about the company   1 Answer

Negotiation

Know your worth.

Plant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at QUIKRETE (Detroit, MI).

Interview

The process took over six months with several site visits and interviewed with 5 different Managers and VP's, they are bad at answering updates and none were on the same page as what they were looking for. First they were hiring , that they weren't, then they were. I think that if you like to make changes and decisions, this isn't the place you want to work. They even ask you to drive to site out of state and not cover any of the traveling expenses, except for gas card for very little.

Interview Questions

• all the questions were standard, nothing very hard. You'll have to ask all the questions, they really don't ask much.   Answer Question

Online Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QUIKRETE (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online. A manager there contacted me several times with some preliminary questions. He then scheduled me to me with two other gentlemen in person at their office.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, etc.   1 Answer

Plant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flanders, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QUIKRETE (Flanders, NJ) in September 2015.

Interview

Two phone screens - first with talent recruitment agent, second with direct hiring manager. Both were approximately 20 minutes. Then on site interview with two hiring managers - filled out paper application, met with two managers for over an hour, took tour of facility. Very professional and honest regarding the job requirements and challenges.

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at QUIKRETE (Chesapeake, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

It was about a month long process went through a phone interview then a face to face interview then a group interview received an offer letter about one week after the last interview. All questions were typical interview questions had to take a personality quiz. Accepted offer for employment.

Yardmaster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pedricktown, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QUIKRETE (Pedricktown, NJ) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview was ok but at the time I was working as a temp due to the economy in 2013-14 there weren't a lot of job opportunities out so I accepted a low pay rate based on my experience because I know my abilities would get me more money but if I started a higher rate I would more than I now

R&D Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at QUIKRETE (Lawrenceville, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

It was easy. They gave a simple chemistry test and proceeded with the interview. I interviewed with the VP and the lab manager. They asked the same question to see if you would change your answers.

Office Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QUIKRETE (Fremont, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Very professional and comfortable no pressure at all. About 30 minutes if they like you. Pre-scripted questions and situations of previous employers. "What is an example of going out of your way for a customer?" "What would you do if you did not get along with a co-worker and how would you deal with it?" During interview you are asked for salary expectations and wow you have to be in the $12-16 an hour to be considered if you ask for more forget it your resume will get tossed and interview I am sure will be short.

Interview Questions

• They will make you come back for a round 2 with the plant manager and he will casually ask about your background and if you are responsible. "Are you going to show up on time." Then they have you sit in an empty conference room and fill out an application while they talk to HR in Atlanta.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They negotiate on salary without you and they offer you the amount and have you talk to HR in Atlanta through telephone speaker again very causal easy going friendly guy and asks about your background and builds some rapport with you and welcomes you to the team once you accept the offer.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at QUIKRETE (Duluth, GA) in October 2013.

Interview

I interviewed with three different people on two different days. Different interviewers asked me different types of questions. They did a good job of explaining the job and the company.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe a process improvement project that I had worked on at a prior employer.   Answer Question

A/R Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at QUIKRETE.

Interview

Two interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiation