Quality Inn & Suites Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 19, 2017

2.0

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Quality Inn & Suites (Plano, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Very Easy and hired on the spot by the GM. I have had experience in the brand hotels for 3 years prior to this so just needed a touch up to catch up on the system.

Interview Questions

• What shift(s) are you comfortable working?   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quality Inn & Suites.

Interview

Was asked about previous jobs, as well as what I know and understand about hospitality industry. Asked in detail regarding the Franchise's goals and about the property thus far after walking in.

Interview Questions

• How does the Quality brand position itself against its competitors.   Answer Question

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Forest City, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Quality Inn & Suites (Forest City, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

It was an easy good interview. I was asked alot questions. They liked the answers I gave. They made me feel comfortable and like I belonged here. THere where no problems during the interview.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quality Inn & Suites.

Interview

The interview process was very quick I heard they were hiring and called them on the phone to inquire. They asked me to come in and fill out an application in which I would interview at the same time. I came in and it was quite busy. Once the front office manager was done assisting all the guests at the desk and the front desk agent arrived I was taken in the back. I turned it in my application which was briefly glanced over and asked several very generic questions.

Interview Questions

• How well I did handling customers in high stress situations.   1 Answer
    • What would I do if a guest was freaking out on me in front of other customers.   1 Answer

Night Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Columbia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quality Inn & Suites (New Columbia, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Asked what experience I had, what hours I was available, my willingness to work holidays, then pretty much told me I was hired. I accepted then began working within the next week or two.

Director of Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quality Inn & Suites (Somerset, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

General manager was very back and forth on what was expected of me if hired. He had asked if $8.25 was good for an hourly pay for me. I did not agree. So we discussed further on the hourly pay and agreed to a dollar more than what he offered. Still wasn't a reasonable hourly rate but I took it.

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quality Inn & Suites (Madison, WI) in April 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by manager a few days after submitting application. Was called for an interview. Went in, very friendly. Went about a week with no response. Called, found out they hired someone else for the position.

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waynesville, MO

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Quality Inn & Suites (Waynesville, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

Hello culpable long confrontational enjoyable but warlike two companions just talking Didn't feel like an interview. After the interview you're given a tour of the hotel. You are introduced to your co-workers, given 2-3 work shirts and set your schedule

Interview Questions

• What do I enjoy in my off time. What qualities can I bring to the job . Have I worked for a hotel before.   Answer Question

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Quality Inn & Suites.

Interview

3 minutes interview! ! Make me a couple questions, she was so nice and sweet manager invited to stay at the free breakfast , and they call me 5 days later!

Interview Questions

• Ask me how much customer service experience I had , if have problems doing multitasking. Ask me bout previous job that was it   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was fine

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quality Inn & Suites (Springfield, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

Walked in on time and was promptly seated in the lobby and waited nearly half an hour before being seen. Once my supervisor-to-be, Marvin, came to retrieve me he was stopped by his boss, and I waited in the hallway for another few minutes. My interview was held in the bar. Apart from the obvious "can you fix stuff" question, we just shot the breeze for twenty minutes.

Interview Questions

• "Can you fix things; are you able to use hand tools?"   1 Answer