Quantcast Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quantcast Interview Questions

Interviews at Quantcast

3.2

Senior JavaScript Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quantcast.

Interview

I applied online and received an email with the subject line "Senior Java Engineer" on the next day. She asked me about my experience with Java technologies. I replied to her email and stated that I applied for the JavaScript Engineer role (I also included the job description in the email), so why Java? Then I received an auto-generated rejection email from Quantcast.

Operations Interview

Interview

Typical interview process with a 30 minute phone screen and then onsite panel with the team.

Although I was promised that I'd hear back within a week of my interview, I had to follow up multiple times for a response.

Quantcast also really needs to train their interviewers on what they can/cannot ask. I interviewed with someone from their sales leadership team and the first question she asked me was "what year did you graduate?"

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Quantcast.

Interview

A code challenge was sent after within a week. It's a project and it can takes more than 3 hours to complete. After passing it, still need to wait for them to contact you in two weeks.

Data Analyst, Data Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Quantcast (New York, NY).

Interview

Received phone call technical interview invitation.

First round : Consists of SQL, Coding problem and/or Shell scripting !

First of all, why does a data Analyst position have coding problem ? Like now shall we data Analysts also solve LeetCode like software engineers ?
    We are pursuing Data Analysis !!!!
    Why make us solve LeetCode type coding problem in technical round ?

Instead, ask Data related business or technical questions !!!

If we would have solved LeetCode for coding problem, we would have just applied for SOFTWARE ENGINEERING.

This company and the hiring team has no sense and do not know the difference betweeen SOFTWARE ENGINEERING and Data Analysis.

DO NOT PUT CODING PROBLEMS !!!

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quantcast.

Interview

After applying online, I got an email from a recruiter to do an OA. You have to do the OA in 2 weeks and finish it in 2 days after clicking the link. After the OA, then my behavioral phone screen was scheduled and then the technical one

Data Engineer Interview

Interview

1 hour phone screen with sql and python questions. But they are not really hiring. Do not waste your time. And hiring manager is looking for candidates who are from same country with him.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

I applied online and then a few weeks later was reached out by a recruiter. I was given a coding challenge involving creating an API to support XML commands that the user would input via stdin on the command line. Had hidden tests that were really tough to solve—involved complex recursion

Interview Questions

• create an API to support adding, querying, and removing xml commands from a database   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quantcast (San Francisco, CA) in February 2020.

Interview

The process was pretty standard. 1 phone call to explain the process, 1 coderpad and then onsite which had 4 rounds. Heavily inspired by Amazon SDE interview. Everyone from HR to employees who took the interview were really nice. Treated with lot of respect and but all of them were very curious on why I was leaving my old firm.

Interview Questions

• System Design: Design a meeting room reservation system
      Frontend Engineering Question: Design a traffic light which turns red, yellow, green when you press the stop, wait and go buttons
      General Data Structure and Algorithm Questions:
      * Find the longest increasing substring with an array.
      * Design a key, value store with enhanced session_begin, Commit and rollback features.   Answer Question

Data Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quantcast in January 2020.

Interview

Applied through online. I initially got a phone interview (15-20 mins). The interview was simple. They just asked about myself and my experience. They immediately forwarded my application forward. The next round was a technical phone interview (60 mins). The interview went well. I discussed many algorithms with him. However, the interviewer was expecting one specific solution from me which was to get a solution through recursion. Got a reject the next day.

The interviewer agrees with you all the time. That doesn't mean that the interview is going well. We can't say what is going on in the interviewer's mind.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions:
      They asked about Python coding. Make sure you know data structures, time and space complexity, and recursion.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quantcast (San Francisco, CA) in January 2020.

Interview

Gave an online interview after getting a referral from a friend and was asked just one question to be answered within a 2 days duration. The process is fast and didn't take a lot of time for them to reply

Interview Questions

• parsing of a JSON file where we write functions for get, add and delete   Answer Question