Quantcast Interview Questions

Updated Mar 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 228 of over 228 interviews

Employee Referral14%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Quantcast (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

Diversi step: prima con L hr, poi con la manager, poi con il team. Con HR molto facile, ti prepara più che altro al secondo colloquio e su quello che bisogna evidenziare. Con la manager invece è una chiacchierata di 20-30 minuti.

Interview Questions
  • Perché dovremmo scegliere te?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quantcast (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

Had an initial call with a recruiter. Next call was with a design director, who asked questions about design process, thinking, some problem solving. Onsite was in SF and an all day loop. The had provided flight and accommodation. Started with a design challenge presentation that was a take home test that took about 4-5 hours to prepare that. There were 1:1s with the design director, product manager, few designers, and an engineering manger. Recruiters were helpful but somewhat unresponsive at times during the process. Got an email rejection a few days after the onsite from the lead recruiter. No specific feedback to share, even though I asked.

Interview Questions
  • How do you work with engineers and technical constrains of design?

Quantcast

Application

I interviewed at Quantcast in Jan 2021

Interview

Initial call with HR, interview with hiring manager, hackarrank, interview with team members. Two of three interviewers did not seem interested. Don't know even if there are hiring at all. No response after the interview, simply ghosted me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Quantcast (San Francisco, CA) in Jan 2021

Interview

Overall this was a simple generic interview process. Had a pitch element as well as a couple of rounds of culture & behavioral-based questions. The pitch part was the final round and they had me pitch one of my previous companies for that round. Moved very very very slow and dragged on forever.

Interview Questions
  • Pretty generic - Behavioral Based Questions. The culture was important to them so be yourself!

Quantcast

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quantcast

Interview

Best possible candidate experience. My loop was orchestrated directly by recruiting management end to end. The entire process was streamlined by a leader who rolled up her sleeves to drive instant scheduling. The format was simple: 1 initial call, 1 phone screen and then 1 onsite (via zoom) panel.

Interview Questions
  • How do you balance learning a new org with driving aggressive growth targets?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Quantcast (Sydney) in Nov 2020

Interview

Screening call with HR followed by numerous interviews with key stakeholders and a presentation. It has been approx six since last stage interviews and I have yet to receive any feedback whatsoever - despite following up with HR twice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quantcast (San Francisco, CA) in Sep 2020

Interview

Great recruiting process. The SF recruiter was incredibly informative and responsive. She always followed up with extensive feedback and was very genuine in wanting to find the right fit for both parties. Every team member I spoke to was engaged and friendly. Overall, very conversational but productive interviews that made me excited to potentially join the team.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about client facing experience and any sales experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quantcast (Dublin, Dublin) in Jul 2020

Interview

After 7 interviews for this role over 3 weeks I was told I got the job... only they couldn’t offer it to me until it became available! I held out hope and even followed up when I saw the same job advertised again. I was reassured that the job was mine and that the job post was just to create backfill in case I found employment elsewhere. Today I was given feedback (after almost 3 months) that they’re looking for someone more senior for the role now so I won’t be put forward. Pretty disgraceful carry on!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Quantcast

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quantcast

Interview

This is an amateur and disorganized company. I would not waste my time interviewing, if I were you. After two phone-interviews, I was scheduled for an in-person session in their Toronto office, comprising of two video interviews, and one in-person. It was clear there was no communication between the interviewers (one was happy with my SQL knowledge, immediately followed by Vicky in the Toronto office rudely telling me they want someone more skilled). As unprofessional as it was to jerk me around during this process, I spent over 5 hours interviewing total (3 of which were in-person), and they did not have the decency to send a courtesy email to tell me if I would be moving forward or not. If they treat prospective employees this rudely and unprofessionally, I can only imagine how they treat employees (based on the turnover, not great). All in all, they did me a favour by not hiring me.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Quantcast

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quantcast

Interview

I applied online and received an email with the subject line "Senior Java Engineer" on the next day. She asked me about my experience with Java technologies. I replied to her email and stated that I applied for the JavaScript Engineer role (I also included the job description in the email), so why Java? Then I received an auto-generated rejection email from Quantcast.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 228 Interviews