R Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

R Systems Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2017

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at R Systems.

Interview

It was not a very lengthy process. It was an ok type, and good for beginners asked basic stuff.
    Only basic questions were asked or may be mostly from the web.

Global Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at R Systems (Dallas, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

I was out of state and it was done through Skype it was fairly quick and easy, but they had issues with their Skype working which was an indicator I didn't pick up on.

Interview Questions

• What type of technician would you be. DB and outlook questions.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Dorado Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at R Systems (El Dorado Hills, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

It was lengthy but ok, I've met with couple of HR people, sales managers and VP's. All the questions were repetitive and mostly focused on cold calling and no. of sales we make in a day, data mining and email marketing.

Interview Questions

• Sales Prospecting questions   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at R Systems (New Delhi (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Recruiter told me there will be 2 technical rounds. They took only one and asked to leave for the day. My interview went very well I answered all questions correctly except one question. I was hoping for further process . My friend also given interview and interviewer didn't ask him a single technical question just asked about project and technology used in it and just after 10 Min interview said I am done with the interview you can wait outside. Later Human resource guy asked him to Leave for the day. Looks like they were just doing formality

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at R Systems (Noida (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

It was a telephonic interview in which only the basics about the project management was asked. And about the experience with different customer across the globe. There was nothing asked, when i told them i have experience only with Indian clients, though the same was mentioned in my Resume as well.

Interview Questions

• It was a telephonic interview in which only the basics about the project management was asked. And about the experience with different customer across the globe   Answer Question

Senior Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R Systems (Noida (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

3 technical round . 2 technical round at company Premises and 1 on skype with Client.
    After taking 3 rounds they said client has put this position on hold . After passing in initial 2 rounds they said they will schedule skype interview with client . After client interview they said this position is on hold. Disappointing.

Interview Questions

• It depends on your resume and experience .Some questions were:
      Test case on Vending machine, what are contents of Test report.
      Linux basics questions : 1.How to find disk space ,2. How to copy file from one machine to another,3. Command for file permission,4.how to find ip of machine you are working on,5. howto find what processses are running on your system.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at R Systems (Noida (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

7 rounds
    Round 1. Java Technical Objective test
    Round 2 3 4 Java technical interview

The interviews were adaptive, feedback of last interview will be shared with your next panelist and then accordingly level of questions will change.

Round 5 HR (Salary negotiation)
    Round 6 AVP (HR) Prove why you need salary that you asked for.
    Round 7 CTO He is a very cool and nice person. He want to know if you are a smart person or not.

Interview Questions

• String, String Buffer and Builder
      Collection Framework
      Rest API
      Sorting and their complexity   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at R Systems (Noida (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview process included two technical rounds and One HR.
    Cleared the technical rounds but HR said that we have to decide on the compensation with VP HR.
    A day later the recruitment agency called to tell that the company can give only 20% raise while at the time of call, 40% was promised and HR on the day of interview promised more than 30%.
    People with CTC around 4-5 lacs p.a. were being given offer at same place.
    Come here only if you are paid less than 7-8 lacs p.a., they can't hire people from reputed orgs.
    Wasted an entire day.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at R Systems (New Delhi (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was average. First round was a online test conducted by Meazr which included 20 aptitude questions(quant.,english,logical) and 30 technical questions(mainly pointers and output questions and Data structures). After the first round only 30 students were shortlisted. And after a week the company visited our college for further round which were GD,HR and tech interview. After these three round only 6 students got shortlisted and they went for the Final round in R Systems.

Interview Questions

• HR interview was simple:
      1. Tell me about yourself.
      2. Your goals.
      3. Achievement that made you happy.
      4.Your top 5 technologies (Answer it honestly as tech interview questions were asked according to these).
      Tech interview included questions like(questions were mainly from Data structures)-
      1. write the code to detect loop in linked list.
      2. Write the code to reverse a linked List.
      3.write a code to solve prefix expression.
      4. Normalization.
      5. Does java has pointers?
      6. Fibonacci and Palindrome.   Answer Question

Senior Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at R Systems (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2017.

Interview

- First of all they get the demo app from their client and send you to create the demo in half duration than the client provides
    - They arrange interview with their clients and then negotiate the salary etc..
    - Once everything done, they ask employee to go to their office and ask to sign Terms and Conditions.
    - Be aware of the terms and conditions. There is a chance that they will say NO even after signing terms and conditions and bfore even applying for your employment pass.

Interview Questions

• - They send to client site for interview   1 Answer