RBS Citizens Interview Questions

Updated Aug 5, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 45 of over 45 interviews

Campus Recruiting10%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranston, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at RBS Citizens (Cranston, RI) in Dec 2015

Interview

Extremely poor process. HR coordinator e-mailed me to schedule an on-site interview, without the need for an initial phone interview (first red flag). When the day of the interview arrived I noticed the Cranston, RI parking lot was EXTREMELY full, hard to find a parking spot (second red flag). As I walked in the doors for the interview and had to wait for 10 minutes, I could hear the guy sitting next to me on his phone with the Help Desk, saying he was locked out all his systems even though he had 2 weeks remaining in his employment (third red flag). Interview itself was a panel style and it was OK, nice people, but they brought me in a conference room well away from the shared working area which I was not allowed to get a glimpse of, and am told is extremely overcrowded (fourth red flag). I aced the interview but didn't hear a word for over a month. I was finally told that they decided to promote someone internally rather than hire externally. This came from the HR coordinator, the actual recruiter still had never responded to me at this point (final red flag). Laughable experience overall, but gave me a lot of insight on what to avoid in the future.

Interview Questions
  • Provide an example of the #1 accomplishment in your career.
    Answer Question

RBS Citizens

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RBS Citizens

Interview

First, I talked with a recruiter to be asked the general questions about your background, salary expectation, starting time. Then I was noticed to have phone interview. The content is primarily about technical knowledge and what you did related to the job position. Behavior question was asked to answer with an example of your previous work. On-site interview was noticed after 2 weeks. More detail and depth technical questions were asked.

Interview Questions
  • They asked broad expertise knowledge in the related working area.

RBS Citizens

Application

I interviewed at RBS Citizens in Oct 2014

Interview

First round on-campus interview - very relaxed just resume questions Cocktail Reception the night before Super Day- Also very relaxed, just a chance to get to know the group Superday- 4 hours, 8 different interviews with 16 different members of the group

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RBS Citizens

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at RBS Citizens

Interview

The hiring process involved a math Test. If you pass then you will be entered into the next step which is a phone Interview. The phone interview takes about 15-30 minutes and it is grueling. If you make it passed the phone interview the face to face interview you have a good chance of getting hired for the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RBS Citizens

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at RBS Citizens

Interview

2 interviews, a few week process, was called by a recruiter had 2 interviews with store manager and district manager, both interviews were about an hour long, there was no negotiation in pay at all

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RBS Citizens

Application

I interviewed at RBS Citizens

Interview

Very cut and dry, all questions about resume and behavioral questions. Received a call shortly after submitting application and set up interview for the following day. Overall it was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RBS Citizens

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at RBS Citizens

Interview

Had one interview with Regional Manager in Syracuse

Interview Questions
  • no real difficult questions. was very relaxed no typical hr quesstions

RBS Citizens

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RBS Citizens

Interview

Went fine...

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RBS Citizens

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RBS Citizens

Interview

the HR communication was slow and not clear. they take long time and obviously the salaries titles get mixed up a little so be prepared for that. make sure to clarify all the job specifications and duties.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RBS Citizens

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RBS Citizens

Interview

Easy process, phone screen and in person interviews

Viewing 1 - 10 of 45 Interviews