RBS Citizens Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at RBS Citizens

2.6

Sort:

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RBS Citizens.

Interview

The hiring process was very brief and to the point. There was one interview. The interview consisted of myself and two VP's. The conversation started off nice and friendly, then became a little more intense. But overall, I enjoyed the interviewing process and my interviewers. Fortunately, I was offered the internship shortly after. I decided to accept the offer, and I have to admit, even though the career path was not right for me, I couldn't have asked to work with a better team or a better manager.

Interview Questions

• Became a little more intense towards the end when the conversation led to discussing my personal stock portfolio. Soon after, I had to explain the rationale behind why I chose to invest in a company that was in my portfolio.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very simple and to the point. This is what we are offering… Is that fine with you?…. Okay, great.

Senior Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at RBS Citizens (Boston, MA) in February 2014.

Interview

Interviews with a number of different managers from different functional areas. I was asked to tell them about previous roles I had held, my success and failures and what I had learned from each process. I was also asked my my existing client base and industry contacts, as well as my industry knowledge. I had to demonstrate what I knew about banking and client relationship management as well as business development experience and expertise. Lunch date with existing team manager and members to determine suitable for joining the team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NO negotiation

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RBS Citizens in June 2009.

Interview

Expect 2-3 interviews between Human Resources and the actual hiring manager... Be very specific about your goals, and demonstrate an understanding of the impact that foreign ownership has had on Citizens... Citizens has grown largely by acquisition, resulting in numerous cultural changes over the past decade. Be prepared to demonstrate the requisite flexibility.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was little room for negotiation

Business Banking Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RBS Citizens (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2011.

Interview

Typical behavioral questioning- specific to individual strengths- Many questions surrounded being driven and competitive. The process was about 2 weeks total before I was given an offer to begin. I met with at least 3 levels of Business management administration

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation went back and forth several time

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RBS Citizens.

Interview

Had one interview with Regional Manager in Syracuse

Interview Questions

• no real difficult questions. was very relaxed no typical hr quesstions   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RBS Citizens.

Interview

Easy process, phone screen and in person interviews

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glen Allen, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RBS Citizens (Glen Allen, VA).

Interview

it was okay

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RBS Citizens.

Interview

the HR communication was slow and not clear. they take long time and obviously the salaries titles get mixed up a little so be prepared for that. make sure to clarify all the job specifications and duties.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Teller Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RBS Citizens.

Interview

Quick and easy

Interview Questions

• There wasn't one. We had a conversation and I was hired   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woonsocket, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RBS Citizens (Woonsocket, RI) in October 2011.

Interview

Easy, had to give an example of me selling a product. It was kind of a joke. The recruiter I had the phone interview with asked me the same exact questions the branch MGR had asked, He listened to my questions and taught me how to say it during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Had to know the newest product and what I would say to a customer to try and sell the particular product.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. I was out of work for one year and I needed a job because I just had a baby.