RCIS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RCIS Interview Questions

2.3

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RCIS (Lansing, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person interview with the area manager. Upon completion waited 2 weeks to hear back and was offered a job. Then began the background check and final setup for starting. Met with trainer and boss, signed papers and started working the next day. Plenty of training to complete. Must pass CAPP test to be considered an adjuster. They give you lots of chances and opportunities to pass.

Policy Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RCIS (Overland Park, KS).

Interview

They were very clear on crop insurance, the hours, pay & benefits

Interview Questions

• Have you ever heard of crop insurance before   1 Answer

Negotiation

if you can negotiate, please do so

Business Systems Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anoka, MN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RCIS (Anoka, MN) in March 2010.

Interview

Interview consisted of 3:1 w/ boss present during interview. It lasted 1 hour. Typical interview questions were asked and easy to answer. Process was straightforward. However, answers given regarding company culture were a bit misleading. Be sure to inquire as to the "openness" of individuals of company and how "free" people are to speak honestly. Many of the individuals have been here for quite some time and are well established & comfortable, which can make it difficult for newcomers. Office environment is casual, and laid back.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate. I would suggest negotiating up a few thousand other than what is offered. Salary is a wide range based on experience.